FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question concerning accounts

Conikair
OK, I'm getting a bit desperate here. Embarassed About three weeks ago I had two websites. One I hosted on Frihost (WizardWeb), and one I hosted on The Real Host (Dawn Treader Voyage). About two weeks ago, I shut down WizardWeb with an announcement that if anyone else wanted to run the site they were welcome to email me and they could become administrator. Someone did, and she is now running WizardWeb on a Frihost account.
This week, TRH discontinued free hosting and so I am in desperate need of a host for Dawn Treader Voyage. I want to know if it would be okay for me to request a Frihost account for this site. I do not know if that would count as multiple accounts since I requested, but am not administering, the WizardWeb account.
thanks!
Maka
It's one account per person, if you already have one account you cannot request another.
Conikair
Shoot. Well, okay. I don't know if the account I no longer administer counts as my own, though.
martyboi
then you should have it cancelled, and then get a new one created? if that is allowed
Helios
Hmm..

Bring that person who admin your first account to FriHost and ask her to register an account here and transfer the sit to her new account.

Then transfer YOUR data to the old one where your friend's site was hosted.

That way you won't have multiple accounts and both you and your friend will be hosted here.

That's me idea...
Conikair
great, thanks!