FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I just "Love" Frihost!

Tomppe
I'm sure that somone has discovered that Frihost is an really goood webhost. Every time you come to a problem and going to write something in the forums, you see that somone from Frihost already writes about the problem and what to do.. Really nice, and i like it!

And that's not all.. All this is free!
LMSdesign
I keep wondering where the down side it. I " have to" post to the forums, bummer, what a hardship. ( that is sarcasim) I can get all the topics here I used to have to go to several different web chats for, one for horses, one for crafts, one for children, one for tech help... well you get the idea. They cover all topics here, could it be any better? NOT. hum, keep wondering what the "catch" is. What is Frihost getting out of this arrangement? Are we lab rats in a social study? Is this the governments way to keep tabs? Are we secretly being controlled with subliminal messages hidden in the chat codes? eh, who cares, it's FREE! Thats the American way! Love it.

Lisa
Simulator
We all know how good it is, so don't ask questions, questions leads to answers and answers lead to changes!

I know this may count as spam, but thanks agian Bondings and to all the Frihost team!

And +
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html

Did you not see it?
realbarcelona
I think webhost is a very great webhost too accually! It's not because of the free 250 mb and more...it's even the commercials!
No pop-ups, and more!
When u got 250 mbs and want to do a website, it's gr8!! You kinda have freedom without paying and other things, just freedom.
Now webhost is what i want to call, freedom!
Who's aggreing and disaggreing?