FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

There are Gosts for real!!!

tschris
Weird but interesting too!!
This is about a comercial film from Europe. When the video finished people from the produce notised that something white is moving next to the car, at the same time a weird sound that hardly you can listn it is playing in the background (you got to turn your speakers really loud to listen on it). The commersial was finally banned because of the phenomenon with the Gost.
Watch the video carefully and almost in the midle you will see the white gost to cross with the car way and follow it till the end....crippy!!!

LINK-----> http://users.hol.gr/~tschris/gost.wmv (right click and save if you use firefox)
thiamshui
a prank!! u got me... there isn't a white ghost following the car.. there's a ghost popping up at the end and scream.. there is no weird sound, but the blood-curdling scream..

a warning to all viewers, this video is not for the faint hearted..
tschris
thiamshui wrote:
a prank!! u got me... there isn't a white ghost following the car.. there's a ghost popping up at the end and scream.. there is no weird sound, but the blood-curdling scream..

some people are not very happy to not to leave other people discover one surprise!
Scorpio
tschris wrote:
thiamshui wrote:

some people are not very happy to not to leave other people discover one surprise!

What he did was partly right.
He could have mentioned the "not for the faint hearted" alone.
instead of the rest.

Who knows how many faint-hearted people are here.

Wont you be held responsible if they get a nervous breakdown or something.

Chill man Very Happy
tschris
scorpio wrote:
tschris wrote:
thiamshui wrote:

What he did was partly right.
He could have mentioned the "not for the faint hearted" alone.
instead of the rest.

Who knows how many faint-hearted people are here.

Wont you be held responsible if they get a nervous breakdown or something.

Chill man Very Happy

no everybody is responsible for their own acts. and plus it talks about gosts so the people with heart problem should avoid it anyway. plus is not that bad man after the shok you lough
52tease
This has been floating around on the Internet for several years now. It's funny...surely. But there is so much new content being added to the net every day that we don't really need to rehash the stuff that is so old.
tschris
some people are new to internet and we have to dig out clasic peaces Wink
tschris
something is wrong with fonds or is it me? is it a gost?
faker
i could use this for next year's april fool. nice trick you pulled, if it wasn't for the replies i would've be scare too.. =)
Yazz
Actually, it hasn't been around for years, but it has been around for almost 2 years... So you're pretty much right anyways.

I hated these things, there's more of them. There's another of a woman doing yoga and then a male corpse flings up and shrieks. I swear, almost had a heartattack.
LostOverThere
Haha! I've seen that one before, nice try, looks like you got some people. Surprised
Soulfire
Yeah, I'm not thinking so...
seanooi
nice one, thanks to that video my girlfriend was too scared to go home, and we ended up spening the night together, hahahaha Laughing