FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Search Engine?!

What Search Engine do you Use?
Google
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Ask Jeeves
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yahoo
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
DogPile
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MSN
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other... (vote and post)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

yomasta3
Well, What search engine do you like to use?

I like google by far, they have good services, Gmail is THE BOMB, and once they open up gmail and google chat to the public, its going to be amazing! (like AIM amazing).

What do you think?
James007
I only use google. In Belgium (where I live) the others are just not really known...

It's funny that they've become biljonairs with 1 page containing 1 text box and 2 buttons... Very Happy

James Smile
manumiglani
I use google and sometimes msn search. The results are better in google no doubt.
heady233
James007 wrote:
I only use google. In Belgium (where I live) the others are just not really known...

It's funny that they've become biljonairs with 1 page containing 1 text box and 2 buttons... Very Happy

James Smile

It's not just one page. It's alot, like gmail and the new romance thing.
James007
heady233 wrote:
James007 wrote:

James Smile

At the beginning... there was only one page. (and the search results page of course)
heady233
James007 wrote:
heady233 wrote:
James007 wrote:

James Smile

At the beginning... there was only one page. (and the search results page of course)
Well, Yeah, but did they really become biljonairs with that?
joshdifabio
heady233 wrote:
James007 wrote:
heady233 wrote:
James007 wrote:

James Smile

Well, Yeah, but did they really become biljonairs with that?

Yes because on the results pages there are sponsor links.

I personally only use google because it is so far superior to the others in terms of the quality of the matches that are found when searching.
william
Google. Peroid. Google is indeed the best search engine out there. It delivers the most results and not to mention the best result. Google's image search is great too. Others are terrible. The only times I use other search engines (usually Yahoo!) is when I can't find what I need in Google (rare) and also for video. I prefer to use Yahoo to find videos. Google Video is great but it does not have a few clips. In conclusion, Google is the best search engine out there.
Vrythramax
I use Google occasionally, but thier returns are a bit of overkill. I like The Open Directory Project for most of my searching.
billybob
i think the winner could of been predicted...

google ofcourse its results are far better than any other i have used.
52tease
I'm a big fan of mamma.com, it takes the top answers from about ten search engines or so and chooses the most relevant links based on what they have in common (kind of like dogpile). She's quick and very accurate.

I've also been looking at ask.com lately as they've just redesigned their interface and I hear their results are excellent as well. If you haven't checked out the new design yet, it is certainly worth surfing over there for a look-see.