FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is going on?

DecayClan
What is going on?A few hours ago, i was trying to send some cracks to a friend of mine, via gmail.I scanned them forviruses, but they where clean. (i know, its illegal, but my point is elsewhere, just wait).I sent 3 cracks to him, cause i wasn't sure of the version that he had.All 3 of them, where inside compresed files.When i tried to compile them, gmail refused to, saying that they contain .exe fiels that could be executed...I said WTF?i have sent many times other exe file with no problem.After that, i renamed the files e.g. from example_crack_v1.3, to example_v1.3 .Guess WHAT? gmail ACCEPTED IT WITH NO PROBLEM???WHY IS THAT?I believe that they have an algorithm or something like that, that blocks the?Or was it a coincidence?Or...?WTF?
jayandsilo
obviously they try to block illegal activity through their email service, but that's pretty amusing
pdiddy
jayandsilo wrote:
obviously they try to block illegal activity through their email service, but that's pretty amusing

I agree...
I've also had the same problem with gmail, they
must have multipass filters that process emails..
DoctorBeaver
Gmail actually state in their TOS that you can't send exes. I tried emailing my ex-wife to Alaska and it didn't work! Laughing
thiamshui
exes cannot be attached in gmail, even if they are zipped.. u can rename the file extension to extensions like 'jpg' though.. or just use a file host like megaupload.com .. cracks are illegal though, dun do them often.. Wink
James007
There is nothing wrong with blocking illegal activities.
-close-