FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

problems loggin on again

byt
email account suddenly started playing up this evening, tried the site and it was down, site back up but can't log on to direct admin and email account won't accept password, happened like this a short while back and I was issued a new password for direct admin, still got the email so deffinatly right password, any ideas?
manumiglani
byt wrote:
email account suddenly started playing up this evening, tried the site and it was down, site back up but can't log on to direct admin and email account won't accept password, happened like this a short while back and I was issued a new password for direct admin, still got the email so deffinatly right password, any ideas?

Yeah direct admin accounts are not working properly on server 2 for the time being. Admin and mods are taking care of it. Be patient.
heady233
byt wrote:

This is so annoying! I know this is a free host but I can't stop myself from complaining. I don't care about the email but I NEED Direct Admin. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=253623#253623

Please read that post for updates Smile.

-close-