FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lordi eat you alive (be ready)

jeejeeman
Are you interested finnish music? Then i could write one finnish band called Lordi.

http://www.lordi.org/main.html

I'm sure that you will know this band sooner or later (and remember it whole your lifetime) becose this band represent Finland in eurovision song contest.

Lordi is not very a "common" band becose all of the band members use monster masks (they looks like monsters). Mostly comments from them are "They looks ugly or awful". Anyway those masks are made very good and also Lordi's music is very good. Melodic hard rock (from 80-90s).

They have one of best melodic hard rock albums "Get heavy", which has sold platinum in Finland (over 30000-> copys). Would you love a monsterman (from that album) was very big hit in Finland some years ago. (If you get video of that song you can understand why). Video is brilliant so is the song.

Lordi (band) has also very good other videos: Lordi: "Blood Red Sandman" and "Devil is loser".. Lordi (singer) has made those videos.

Their newest album Arocalypse(?) is out now. You should buy it. It's little different than their earlier albums but anyway a good metal music and good riffs.
Ms.Pseudo
I'm deeply sorry that we send this group of monsters to Europe... I just think it is a shame to Finland to send this band to Eurovision Song Contest, and to show it to children. I can't show this band to my children, and I really don't understand how we could have chosen this band to represent us.

It's OK to show their show to adults, but not for kids.
erik
Hard Rock Hallelujah! B)

I know them from ESC, I've heard better bands, but they're not bad!