FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wordpress.

admindoc
Has anyone tried hosting Wordpress in frihost. Please tell me abut your expereinces.

Admindoc
mariohs
I used to host Wordpress on Frihost and it works like a charm... perfect and no problems...
admindoc
mariohs wrote:
I used to host Wordpress on Frihost and it works like a charm... perfect and no problems...

Oh! Great. I am just applied for an account. Once approved I will host mine too. Looking forward to your support.

admindoc.
mariohs
feel free to ask... I'm still pretty noob in those things like css, html, php and stuff, although they're not that difficult to install and to use. When you come to deep personalization you have to understand pretty clearly what you're doing to avoid screwing up everything. But I'll try to help as much as I can Wink
gail1367
Hi Mariohs,

I have installed and am running wordpress but need some help with the rss and stuff are you able to help me. I have it all set up but am still not getting the feeds through. I also set up an email for posting and that doesn't seem to work either. If you could help it would be much appreciated. I need simple instructions and Then I know what I'm doing.

Thanks in Advance
Gail
n0obie4life
Wordpress works on Frihost.

You should have no problems running a default installation (some modifications may and may not work Wink).
mariohs
well, like noobie said, feeds should work correctly on a fresh installation, don't know why yours isn't working though what's the problem are you getting?
about the email, I don't know about it... sorry Crying or Very sad
gail1367
Hi Mariohs,

The feeds are not updating at all and I get no feeds on my blog.

The thing with the mail is you can set up a special email account that any mail that is sent to that account automaticly posts to you blog but that doesn't work either.

I really don't know what the problem is????

Gail
manumiglani
admindoc wrote:
Has anyone tried hosting Wordpress in frihost. Please tell me abut your expereinces.

Admindoc

well, i have hosted wordpress successfully on frihost. It was a good experience, wordpress got installed without any trouble or error.
miau
I use the frihost since november/2005 to host my wordpress.
^^ I love this host!