FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My account is down...

SoftStag
Hi

I can access Direct Admin, but my login is refused, and I cannot view my website. Is there a general problem, or just my site?
NuniPio
my account is also down..i cant access anything..no direct admin, no ftp
djclue917
Ok, so it's obvious that there's something wrong with Server 2. It won't respond to anything except to pinging. As far as I can remember, this was also the Server's condition the last time it stopped responding to HTTP and FTP requests.

Let's just wait for Bondings to fix the problem. Ok? Smile

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-31057.html
SoftStag
Direct Admin is there on this URL:
http://216.32.85.170:2222/

However, when I login it rejects my password Crying or Very sad
Bondings
The server was taken down for some time to check the file system due to apache restarting and some errors.

I don't know what's going on at the moment, but it should be back up soon.
alkutob
My forum is down too ...no access ...

I hope that everything is going to be fixed and to be ok ...

But ... I am worry about the reiteration of server 2 breakdown ...
bulek
Same here - I can't view my website, can't access DirectAdmin and can't connect to ftp either.
I hope great admins will fix up this problem soon.
djclue917
alkutob wrote:
My forum is down too ...no access ...

I hope that everything is going to be fixed and to be ok ...

But ... I am worry about the reiteration of server 2 breakdown ...

As for me, I don't worry too much about the possibility of data loss. I have been keeping backups of my site ever since Server 2 had crashed. Very Happy
djclue917
Hmmm... It seems that both nameservers (ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net) are also down.
Bondings
The server techs in the datacenter are currently working on it.

Only a short downtime was planned and it is unfortunately taking a bit longer now.
KHO
Is server 2 still having hardware problems? l thought all of that was replaced??? Is it just a problem with the OS loaded onto them this time? Neutral sorry for all the questions, but l just finished a complete re-make of my site after the first server crash, and was finally about to upload it all when l can't log in Neutral.
djclue917
KHO wrote:
Is server 2 still having hardware problems? l thought all of that was replaced??? Is it just a problem with the OS loaded onto them this time? Neutral sorry for all the questions, but l just finished a complete re-make of my site after the first server crash, and was finally about to upload it all when l can't log in Neutral.

Don't worry, everything is fine now. And oh, regularly backup your site so you won't worry too much. Smile
alkutob
Bondings wrote:

Only a short downtime was planned and it is unfortunately taking a bit longer now.

everything is Ok again

thank you
Bengt
it's fixed, only directadmin doesnt work with me Very Happy
KHO
djclue917 wrote:
KHO wrote:

Don't worry, everything is fine now. And oh, regularly backup your site so you won't worry too much. Smile
Yah, l already do (l lost alot because my HDD failed on me, then the server crashed when l went to get the files last time Neutral but l have a new computer now, and l am much wiser with my data, so that shouldn't be a problem ever again.) but l really just wanted to know if we had hardware or OS problems on the server Neutral.
SoftStag
Bondings wrote:

Thanks Bondings.

Would really appreciate it though if you could post any planned downtime in the Announcements section, just so we know and don't worry about it.
Bondings
I put it above the forums for a while till the server was back up. However, the downtime afterwards wasn't planned.
Enderwiggin
I dont have direct admin Sad is there a direct link to access the phpmyadmin thing? and would that still work? Sad
n0obie4life
No. It wouldn't I think.

Anyway, this topic is for updates on this matter Smile.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=253623#253623

-close-