FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Invalid login problem

famarama
I am a new user. I tried accessing the control panel via all three links, several times. Each time I got an "invalid login" message.

I know I am using the correct username and password. What can I do?
Bondings
Please check your pm for a new password.
thnn
When i also try to login to DirectAdmin i get the error invalid login, but i am entering my password as I know it.

Is it possible to get my password reset.

Thanks.
Blaster
Make sure you are not uppercasing your username of letters in your password unless you have uppercases.
SkateJack
I have the same problem.
They can give me another password or change the current one?

SkateJack.-
thnn
I have checked and I am not uppercasing my username or anything.
Blaster
What about your password. make sure there are no spaces in it. Did you change your password or anything? IF you need help fell free to contact me through aim or msn.
gail1367
Hi all,

I seem to be having the same problem. Error message invalid login.

Yes I am using the correct login details.

Please help

Gail
Blaster
I think da is down. Not 100% sure about that though.
maclui
I thought my account was changes, I cannot login but it seems to be a general problem.
eku53ru
Phew, this is a general problem?

I almost panicked when the thought of my account being hacked became an issue/possibility. >.< I'm on the second server and can't access my account through DirectAdmin, too.

The weird thing is, everything but my main account, mail-wise (the name@name.frih.net one), works for my account. o_o;

I hope this gets fixed soon. Sad
suntzu3500
Same problem... I freaked out when i kept trying and it kept giving me the message, Would be nice if this could be fixed quickly. Thanks Very Happy
Reaper
eh looks like its another data base problem? Also I have same problem, also im assumeing everyone whos posted so far is on server 2??
eku53ru
Reaper wrote:
eh looks like its another data base problem? Also I have same problem, also im assumeing everyone whos posted so far is on server 2??

I think so. I haven't seen any complaints about server one yet, so I think they're fine. Hopefully this isn't something major. >.<
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=253623#253623

Yep yep, announcement. Don't worry, I just made it Smile.

-close-