FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

screwed...

NuniPio
abt 2 hrs ago i was speeding through a 60km/h zone at 120km/h and lost control of my car....i hit a tree and now my $50 car is gone... the tree fell and landed on the neigbouring house and now i have to pay for damages for that also...the police arrived on the scene and i was given 3 fines... no license, speeding, wreckless driving...even worse i had been drinking and my insurance company wont pay for the car...im soo screwed...
Scorpio
NuniPio wrote:
abt 2 hrs ago i was speeding through a 60km/h zone at 120km/h and lost control of my car....i hit a tree and now my $50 car is gone... the tree fell and landed on the neigbouring house and now i have to pay for damages for that also...the police arrived on the scene and i was given 3 fines... no license, speeding, wreckless driving...even worse i had been drinking and my insurance company wont pay for the car...im soo screwed...

I am surprised that you managed to become sober and steady a mere 2 hours after the crash.

P.s IF you hit a tree or anything for that matter at 120 Ks you will probably be in heaven right now.

Anyway, you wouldn't be let off so soon after such an accident.

I doubt...
manumiglani
NuniPio wrote:

what was your speed when you hit the tree ? I think you should have been in hospital if you were so fast that you triggered a tree out of the ground. Also, i think you should be facing charges for that type of stuff without a driving license. Where are you from, by the way ? are you allright now ? lets hope so.
n0obie4life
@manumiglani

His profile says Sydney.
Boles Roor
Quote:
P.s IF you hit a tree or anything for that matter at 120 Ks you will probably be in heaven right now.

My dad hit a streetlight at 100Km/h and he just walked out of the car without a scratch.
Garnet
I guess you don't need me to tell you you shouldn't drink and drive eh?
That's horrible though, how big was the tree? At least you were lucky enough to not get hurt. I hope everything works out ok Smile
rightclickscott
NuniPio wrote:

Just say you're crazy. You should have just got out of the car, and ran around, flapping your arms in the air, screaming "The walls say you're gay! I need taffy for the space ship!" Noone would ever think it was your fault ever again.
Gieter
Boles Roor wrote:
Quote:

My dad hit a streetlight at 100Km/h and he just walked out of the car without a scratch.

I think it also depends on 'luck' and how you hit the tree/streetlight, however if you're hitting someone at 100 km/h you may not only have external but also internal damage.

I find it weird that you (NuniPio) post about this about two hours after your accident... maybe you felt like sharing it with us. Wink Good luck anyway!
manumiglani
Boles Roor wrote:
Quote:

Your dad seems to be a strong guy and i do not think you should compare a streetlight with a tree. Tree is more strong.
manumiglani
n0obie4life wrote:
@manumiglani

His profile says Sydney.

Oh! sydney is a nice place. I was not aware that law is so lenient there is Australia. thats a surprise to me. After all a non licensed drinked driver who also made damages to someone's house is kept free and without charges. thats strange.
Gieter
NuniPio wrote:
the tree fell and landed on the neigbouring house and now i have to pay for damages for that also...

I don't think a plant can fall on a house and damage it.

Boles Roor wrote:

It's clearly a streetlight, not a tree. Smile
Scorpio
Gieter wrote:
NuniPio wrote:
the tree fell and landed on the neigbouring house and now i have to pay for damages for that also...

I don't think a plant can fall on a house and damage it.

Boles Roor wrote:

It's clearly a streetlight, not a tree. Smile

Exactly. A street light is not as strong as a tree that can damage a house.
Anyway that guy's father was lucky.

Even then the sheer impact would have sent the car careening out of control onto something else.

His dad may have clipped the street lite not gone bang into it and come out without a scratch.
If he had banged into it the lite must have been flimsy

The car would have been junked anyway
NuniPio
ohh yea and btw...

APRIL FOOLS!!
SFMeatwad
wow..
interesting.

umm..
nice joke..
i did that to my dad and he beat the living crap outta me..lawl..
NuniPio
hahahha LOL..ye i dnt even have a car, i dnt drink, and if i do drive im not stupid enough to go that fast
Scorpio
Atleast I did not get fooled by your Crazy Story.

So APRIL FOOL to you too Laughing
n0obie4life
Erm..?

Confused
Marston
Lock?
n0obie4life
Marston wrote:
Lock?

Yeah.

-close-