FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Inside Man

shaggly
I went to see this movie yesterday, and i would throughly recommend it to anyone who wants to go and see a "thinking man's" movie.

The plot was very good indeed. It left you always wondering what exactly was coming around the next corner. The ending was good for a movie of this ilk; it wasn't very obvious the manner in which things would turn out, and so no disappointment was forthcoming.

The acting was very good, in general, although I think a little more use could have been made of the talents of Willem Dafoe (one of my favourite actors).

The camera work was good. I didn't notice any glaring incidents that left me wondering whether my retina had detached themselves of their own accord.

All in all, I would say that this is a movie well worth forking out for.

Go and see it, would be my vote.
Kur0
I was contemplating whether to see it or not but with that review, im definitely going to see it at the weekend. It has Denzel Washington in and Jodie Foster who are two of my favourite actors. From the trailer I have seen the storyline looks very good. ^_^

On a side note, Cinema tickets are insanely exspensive, I find myself paying 5.80 to go see a movie, it sucks.
Garnet
I full agree with you, that was definitely worth seeing. I liked all the twists. Oddly enough though where I'm from it got some pretty terrible reviews - apparently no one liked Jody Foster's role in it. They all said that her character wasn't properly explained etc.
gh0stface
Garnet wrote:
I full agree with you, that was definitely worth seeing. I liked all the twists. Oddly enough though where I'm from it got some pretty terrible reviews - apparently no one liked Jody Foster's role in it. They all said that her character wasn't properly explained etc.

Welll, it IS kind of true. I mean, we don't exactly know what she does as a living.

But I will also recommend people to see this movie. Although at the end, it kind of dragged out a bit after the heist was up.
alkady
gh0stface wrote:
Garnet wrote:

Welll, it IS kind of true. I mean, we don't exactly know what she does as a living.

But I will also recommend people to see this movie. Although at the end, it kind of dragged out a bit after the heist was up.

She seems to be some sort of well connected character, accepting bribes, Seems to have something to do with loaning or something. I think she may be a negociator.
MYP415
Yea I'm going to go see this movie. I heard it's really good but I just havent had a chance to go lately.
ace01
I agree. Inside Man is an intelligent movie that contains all of the qualities that make a movie great. The acting, the story, the realism is all there and that is why I too recommend this movie.
djfreakske
is this movie in the theaters allready? in belgium it isnt out yet i think but i saw the trailer of this movie and it looks really great. there are off course very good actors in this movie, and i think it is just a good action movie. wich you dont see much often Cool
kaikou
Loved this movie. Smile So many twists in the plot... Unpredictable to the very end.

I also liked seeing the actor who played the Operative in "Serenity" in this movie as Denzel Washington's partner.