FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What you don't know about Furby's could kill you.

What do you think of my website?
Lol, hilarious. Furby's are totally evil.
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Pretty funny, man.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yeah, it was okay.
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Dude, your website sucks.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
OMG!!!!11 i cnt beliv u wud say dat furby is evel! that is liek so crule he is very not evel!!!111
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

gothicgeek
It's true, Furbys appear to be cute and incredibly docile little creatures...don't believe it. They are really cunning demons sent from hell to drink the blood of humans. If you don't believe me, just visit my site and download the first video. You'll never look at Furby's the same way again.

You can find the Chronicles of the Demonic Furby, more videos, forums and more here:
Enter!

Also, as for the poll, if you chose 'Dude, your website sucks' I would appreciate if you would leave a post explaining why you dislike it, and possible ideas for improvement.
Assiez
It's not bad. One suggestion is to make links a different color. Right now your text and links all look the same. I don't know, I guess making em blue or something and underlined would make the links easier to see. But on the other hand, they might look silly. Either way, nice job.
gothicgeek
Could you tell me what browser and screen resolution you are using?

As for the links, do you mean the navbar or the links on the page? I agree the navbar links are kind of bland, but I think the links on the page are pretty distinguishable, as they are all bigger, they're all on a line of their own and some are in different colors and fonts.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
Assiez
I am on Windows XP using Firefox 1.5.0.1 at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
gothicgeek
Right now I'm changing the links, I'm gonna use images, make 'em more attractive to click on.
I'm done but with directadmin down and a computer with broken FTP sockets, I'm helpless >.<
gothicgeek
Alright, I just updated everything:

I made a cool flash navigation bar.

Changed the banner at the top of the page so now the letters blur instead of just shake around which was sort of stupid.

Got rid of the gray, double-line borders.

Changed the homepage text links to images.

Put trackers on all the pages.

Changed google ads position, they didn't look good next to the new navbar.

Got all the videos ready to download, only thing is that they all display the wrong domain name at the end of them. I'll update them and upload them sometime in the week.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!
gothicgeek
EDIT: Sorry, mod. Is posting about updates allowed? Or should I just have a extremely long first post?
Animal
Do not double or triple-post!

If people are interested then they will leave feedback. Please do not hassle users into making comments about your site.
Animal
gothicgeek wrote:
EDIT: Sorry, mod. Is posting about updates allowed? Or should I just have a extremely long first post?

You can post updates if there has been some other interraction in the topic, but if nobody is interested, you can't keep posting one "update" after another to keep bumping the topic. If nobody else has posted since you last made a post, use the edit button.

If you are concerned about a lack of interest in this topic, why not add a link to it in your sig? Just make sure your sig dimensions remain within the limits stated in the forum rules.
{name here}
Make sure to put http:// in all your links or the browser will think you're pointing to a web directory instead of a page. I tried the link to the forums when that happened...
dz9c
lol awesome you should do that stuff to other toys as well! You could have like a chain of websites killing toys. You must be bored or just really wierd, huh?
gothicgeek
dz9c wrote:
lol awesome you should do that stuff to other toys as well! You could have like a chain of websites killing toys. You must be bored or just really wierd, huh?

Both.