FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ipods

Is the fancy mp3 player overrated?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Not sure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

fotanez
Apple has introduced the Ipod Video, Nano, and Shuffle series in late 2005. Is this mp3 player craze too hyped up?
Kur0
I definitely think its hyped up and also over-priced. People now think that there is a difference between an iPod and an MP3 player which is totally untrue. I have a 6GB mp3 player that i bought at a reasonable price which has never failed me.
elcyron
like almost anything by apple the ipod has a big hype and a lot of rather useless stuff (like the jacket with integrated ipodcontrols).

okay, ipod might have a number of cool features, but most importantly it's supposed to store and play music and synchronise with a homecomputer. any mp3stick can do the last part better then the ipod.
ForceRun
I don't know about you'll but there is way to much iStuff, ipod, imac, ithis and ithat. Come on get something different. Yea the Ipod can do a lot, but it is only an MP3 player, but it cost $300+ thats crazy. I got a little Zire palm for only $30 and can play MP3's to my heart's delite. I feel that it has got a little to far. I got a friend that spends all day grabing songs and acceserizing his iPod, he needs to get over it.
hokyki
Ipod sucks.......
ive seen many people with ipods that just dont seem to work properly. Hardrive freezes, battery dies and the list goes on and on. Plus, warranty is bad too. Dont waste your money on an Ipod get an Iriver instead.....