FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Public Speaking URGENT

TheDarkLord
I need a topic for public speaking. it has to be interesting, appropriate, and gr 6 level. pls help... PLS!!!!!!!! (topic is due monday) Once again, PLS HELP...............
alkady
TheDarkLord wrote:
I need a topic for public speaking. it has to be interesting, appropriate, and gr 6 level. pls help... PLS!!!!!!!! (topic is due monday) Once again, PLS HELP...............

I'm having the same problem and it's been 2 days I've been breaking my head to find a topic. talk about animals, I know its childish, But Kids + Animals Rights or Something related = right Formula. Kids + World Issue = Rude Comments and Rude Remarks.
rightclickscott
If you're gonna talk about animals, talk about either cutesey zoo animals or pets. Otherwise, talk about Halo 2. I'd be damned if I could find something other than a 6th grader yelling the n-word any chance he gets on Xbox Live.
NuniPio
i had to do this in class, my topic was how to modify a car...and just spoke about the diff parts u can add to modify a car...theres plenty to talk about with this topic as you can talk about engine, body, audio, interior....theres soo much to talk about...thats assuming you know something about cars...
NuniPio
ohh and this topic might be of some help http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-32077.html
n0obie4life
Talk about the History of your country? Or some important character in your country?

(yeah, I just thought of that while doing my own history project Razz)
manumiglani
TheDarkLord wrote:

Where are you from ?

what about speaking of increasing pollution,

over population,

cutting of tress etc

or some general issues and problems like terrorism, wars etc...
Garnet
Natural disasters. I find 11 year olds pay very close attention when you discuss lava with them. You only have until Monday to research for this so disasters are pretty easy to get information on. You can make it educational while keeping it interesting too.
Gieter
You can talk about the holocaust... I guess they'll find it interesting, and they will really have the feeling to learned something.
alkady
Gieter wrote:
You can talk about the holocaust... I guess they'll find it interesting, and they will really have the feeling to learned something.

The holocaust is a sensitive subject, I'd recommend to watch what you say in these kind of topics.
Jayfarer
Anything academic that you are interested in and can talk at great length about in an engaging way.
alkady
Remember to keep the speech at a reasonable amount of time. I'd recommend that you dont exceed 10 Minutes and Go lower than 5 Minutes unless there is a quota.
Garnet
How did your presentation go?