FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help (Imageready Plus)

Winterborne
Hello. I've been looking around for places to upload my website once I have the layout complete. I have been working on it in Photoshop recently and was wanting to make it webready in ImageReady. I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this? I have a book here to help me out with most of it, but I don't personally know anyone that has actually done a website in ImageReady like this.

Also, I use a FTP server at work to upload our website. However I didn't set this up or anything (only been working there for a month) and I was wondering if anyone knew what all that entailed?

I will be very greatful for any input. I do know HTML, by the way, but being a student about to get my degree in Multimedia, I was wanting to bring as much as I could online without it. I'm looking forward to possibly uploading my website here as this place looks more promising than any of the others I have seen so far.

Thanks again!

Winterborne
Bondings
I don't have much experience with making websites in Imageready. However it's certainly possible on Frihost.

About ftp, you will only have to install an ftp client on your computer, like http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/ . This shouldn't be too hard and done in a few minutes.
Winterborne
Awesome. Thank you very much for that information. I shall check into it today. ^^