FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2Pac Shakur AKA Makaveli

Do you like 2Pac`s music
Yes, he`s the G.O.A.T.
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Nah, i rather listen to Gay-Unit & 50 Cent goin to the Candyshop....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Thug
Hey wassup fellow Frihosters, if Eminem can have a poll. Hell then Pac must have 2 lol Razz

Nah but for real, Pac is the G.O.A.T. in my opinion, why?

Because most of the raps he keeps it real, and he raps about political stuff and how the goverment dont threat the blacks right etc.

^ This is what makes Pac so real, yea he made a commercial album when he got out of jail wich was - All Eyez On Me.

Still this album includes many deep songs like - Life Goes On, Only God Can Judge Me Now, Wonda Why They Call u B.... and the famous track - California Love. But after that album he wanted to drop an album for the streets, for the underground. But before he got to release it he got shot down and was killed. Later that year his album - Makaveli The 7 Day Theory was released. This album again has many political and deep songs like - Blasphemy, White Manz World, Against All Odds, Hail Mary.

Just a little info on my favourite rapper, if anybody wants any info on 2Pac just ask here and ill try and answer all your questions.

Now go vote in the poll if ya havn`t already Cool
Thug
Cant believe everybody replys in Feminem`s topic but 2Pac the GOAT of all time gets no replys weak ******
Stinger
well some might be like me and like neither, sorry but im more of a rock person
funforum
I don't really like rap, i prefer electronic music, but 2pac was a great raper. i like his beats, particularry Gheto gospel (not the song, but only the music).
For me he is just like elvis presley Twisted Evil
shadeR
me and my crew have just 3 words 2Pac4ever

there's notjing else to say...i'm listening 2pac 24/7 Smile ...50 cent and rappers like him have commercialized hip hop..and i dislike that...but since there's nothing i can do...i keep on listening REAL RAP...

bow to 2pac shakur