FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A way of changing the info on the Account page

hack_man_
I noticed that the Account mod has been upgraded but noticed that my site name and description were about my old site. Is there any way I can change that before Bondings puts it into the Directory?
n0obie4life
Yeah, we know that. We will soon allow you to update it Wink
Bondings
hack_man_ wrote:
I noticed that the Account mod has been upgraded but noticed that my site name and description were about my old site. Is there any way I can change that before Bondings puts it into the Directory?

A lot of people still have an old subdomain recorded in the database. That's because the subdomain changes are still done in a forum and (till some time ago) not recorded in the database.

Please don't worry about this. You will either get a form to adjust it (or just request a subdomain change with comments that it is already changed) or I will do it myself.

About the directory. It will not contain all websites. A lot of people want their websites to remain private or at least not listed in a directory. There are also a lot of empty sites.

You will have to pay to have your website listed unless there is some promotion. This will be in the form of frih$. The website will need to be hosted by us, but not necessarily be a subdomain of Frihost. Your own domains will also be allowed.

The description will also be independent of the one on your account page.