FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MySQL HELP!!

molif
hi..

i just wondering how to use mysql..

i got dreamweaver that i actu set FTP to the testing server which is this free web service.. then, i try to make a sql connection, but it tells me that no database found which i alreadi created on phpmyadmin on the server itself..

help..

im kind of learning how to use PHP/MySQL..
Gieter
You can't establish a MySQL-connection in Macromedia Dreamweaver.

Which files are you executing? The files on your computer, or the files on the site? Just check out your data you use to connect to the database. That will be the problem. Wink
Jamatu
Check This site out, i've been using it for only a week now and have learnt so much already. Hope it helps you!
landxxx
molif wrote:
hi..

i just wondering how to use mysql..

i got dreamweaver that i actu set FTP to the testing server which is this free web service.. then, i try to make a sql connection, but it tells me that no database found which i alreadi created on phpmyadmin on the server itself..

help..

im kind of learning how to use PHP/MySQL..

And I have one problem with PHP and MySQL

Problem is in query between PHP and MySQL beacuse I don't math operations with string or VARCHAR variables

Do you me answer on this question

Thank you

bye, bye
bnbrown
You can use the phpmyadmin page for your site if you are a frihoster. There you can execute the queries and see the result for it is displayed in tables.