FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Market place sales

TeenZine
I think your topic Avoid being scammed is good, but I think all of the users found not doing sales to the agreement should have there aviater changed to a warning that way everyone can easaly spot them out.
bladesage
TeenZine wrote:
I think your topic Avoid being scammed is good

I think it is very good Smile. It means I can give credit to those customers of mine who were reliable. That is important to me.

TeenZine wrote:
all of the users found not doing sales to the agreement should have there aviater changed to a warning that way everyone can easaly spot them out.

That sounds very bad to me Crying or Very sad. If that were to happen when someone accidentally forgot something (which happens a lot, since 15% of the population has ADD, myself included), then they'd be absolutely devastated. I would hate to be always known as "Untrustworthy" if I forgot to pay something once Sad.

Plus, wouldn't the moderators have to monitor the sales for that to work? I don't think they'd like the extra work load.
Animal
bladesage wrote:
Plus, wouldn't the moderators have to monitor the sales for that to work? I don't think they'd like the extra work load.

I agree with you! This would involve a lot of extra work for the moderating team - if there has been a serious disagreement over a payment, please contact a moderator or admin. We can check who paid what to who, we can change any user's FRIH$ total, and in extreme cases, we can ban users from the forum. So really, if you're having problems, let a mod know and we'll deal with it for you!

Smile
mathiaus
Mods can't change users avatars though so it would be more work for the admins. Theres also the problem that the user could just remove it Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
mathiaus wrote:
Mods can't change users avatars though so it would be more work for the admins. Theres also the problem that the user could just remove it Rolling Eyes

Moderators will have more abilities soon. I don't think it'll be good to mention here Wink.
Scorpio
Oops.. Old No0bie is upto something I can see..

Secrecy.Again

Anyway, you can have a system like issuing Red cards or yellow cards(modify suitably) to users who spam or cause problems in the marketplace or commit any other "crime".

You can try adding that cards to the place below the users avatar near the Frih$ count
n0obie4life
GJ detective scorpio,

you have just figured out one of our plans Smile
loserk
how do we use this marketplace?
n0obie4life
loserk wrote:
how do we use this marketplace?

Look for a topic. Instructions are normally found on the topic. Then send the FRIH$ to the user you are buying from.

-close-