FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help

stabbedatdawn
I have been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months now, and I love her, but I can't help but feel like she is getting bored with me at times. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can confront her on this, or what I can do to stop feeling this anymore?
Blaster
Either have her sit down and just start talking. Talkinb about how you feel. Or you can do somthing different. Something you haven't done in awhile or never at all. Take her out and surprise her at times. Keep her guessing of what you are going to do next.
ladyrobina
I don't know how serious you are about this relationship, but if you want it to last you will both have to learn to communicate.
There is no need to 'confront her", just have a good talk.
It is better to know what is happening than to be imagining problems which may not exist.
technospecial
I think you have try to do someting together that you never done it before such as go to camping, go to a romantic places and don't forget to make her know you really love her.i told you from my feeling if i boring my boyfriend,may be it cuz we always do an old things for a long time and may be he isn't romantic.!!! Have to try do something like my suggestion if she still boring you let's talk together.
Rookiejas
do something she wants, works most of the time when they get to have their way.
OR
do something pieceful like camping(suggested by technospecial), picnic or something like ice skating. Smile always works for me.