FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Osama bin Laden still alive?

GARY6943
Whats your feeling about this one? Is he alive and well or sick and dying or dead?
Blaster
I think he died a long time ago. Or they captured him. I just dont' think they want us to know that they caught him and we say ok now get out of there.
GARY6943
I think you might be right about him being dead and just hiding it as as excuse to stay.
alkady
He is most probable to be dead or under captivity. Why? Because for $20 M, I would have sold him out if I knew where he was hiding.
Vrythramax
most of us would have sold him out for 20m...but then again we are not religious fanatics, keep in mind they are in for thier souls (???) not the cash.

With all the health problems that guy had I'd bet he's dead and niether side will admit it for any number of reasons.
Blaster
They are in to fight for there country. But yea they are. Most of them are young adults. I think some are even there to get away from everyday life. Its an adventure for them.
Scorpio
Quote:
He is most probable to be dead or under captivity. Why? Because for $20 M, I would have sold him out if I knew where he was hiding.

You would have most probably sold him out.
But not his supporters. They are muslim fanatics and very faithful. Bin laden keeps them under his finger in the name of religion and they believe him and worship him only next to god.

Of course, there may be a couple of exceptions in every group, but osama certainly will know better than to keep doubtful characters near him.

I think he is alive.
Blaster
He might be alive but I think that is in a captivity for POW's. I think we got him already.
sparks
I think he is still alive but he is broke so he cannot do any more terrorism. He is probably somewhere in Africa planning another memorable attack while looking for a decent job in the newspapers and internet and stuff like that.

also I think there is a shortage of ammunition in Africa so he cannot afford to import weapons because Shipping and Airport Tax is alot over there.

But I am not afraid of the next attack because jobs are very hard to find in Africa.
OutlawSpirit
i dunno.... i guess the general thought is he is alive...

however u know how it is - they dont tell us everything... perhaps Bin Laden is dead and Bush wants everyone to believe he may still be alive - inflicting terror on his country this way thus making people scared thus leading himself to a more powerful situation

"Bin Laden didnt blow up the projects, it was u nigga, it was u... Bush knocked down the towers, it was u nigga, it was u"
Nutorious
Dont have a clue to be honest i really dont, The one thing i think is wrong is these "videos" he sends to the americans/English i dont think taht is him at all, thing is we set out to find him but now we are all mainly based in iraq.
Assiez
As of now I don't really care if he is alive or dead. Sure I would love to see him be brought to justice, but the main point is that he has been deteethed. No more attacks will come from him.
Vrythramax
Assiez wrote:
As of now I don't really care if he is alive or dead. Sure I would love to see him be brought to justice, but the main point is that he has been deteethed. No more attacks will come from him.

I have to agree with this sentiment...I think at this stage of the game (for lack of a better term) I think I would rather see this guy discredited in the eyes of his own people and hopefully made a laughing stock in his country...maybe then they wouldn't be so quick to follow his orders. I would also like to see him brought to justice, but stopping this conflict and getting our people back home is more important (to me anyway).
alkady
Actually, Its funny to say but some conspiracy theorist say that Osama never actually conspired 911, But it's a set up to serve US interest, Such as getting rid of Saddam. Bush still has a long list to go Hugo Chavez, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Zimbabwe, Hamas ect and the list goes on.
jaysen
Well if osama didn't conspire to do it, then he is in on it, as he did take credit for it. (capitolization taken out of his name for a reason )

if he is dead niether side would ever admit it... both sides have to much to lose if he's gone as was said earlier. i do doubt that he's ben captured however. he's a smart enough man to know where to go to be safe, and i highly doubt he ran without plenty of cash and a means to ensure his safety, wether that be by disquises or other means.. I also believe the reports taht he was hiding in the caves towards Pakistan were most likely a ruse so that the forces would concentrate thier eforts there, while he snuck out the opposite direction.... if he was even really there to start with. For all we know, he could have been long gone weeks before 911 even happened.
shaggly
My own personal opinion is that this is fairly obvious if you put together the reasoning behind the alternatives.

1. DEAD. I don't think so. If he had been killed by opposing forces then they would have kept it quiet, in case of making him into a martyr. However, if he had been killed then Al Quaida would have done precisely that - used the web and the media to make him into a martyr.

2. Still Out There. Again, I don't think so. He had enough resources to have continued his sick terrorist campaign. Also, we would have seen current speeches from him denegrating current events around the globe. The fact that there have been no current speeches or major events which AQ have claimed responsibility for speaks volumes about him being missing

3. Openly Captured. No, I don't think so. If the Allieds had captured him with witnesses, then AQ would be pursuing a campaign of terror to get him freed. The allieds would not admit to having him, due to this very reason, but again, I say OPENLY

4. Covertly Captured. I think that this makes the most sense, logically speaking.

If they captured him without witnesses, then they wouldn't have advertised it, in order to avoid rescue attempts through terrorism. Instead, why not just simply make him disappear. That way we have what we have now. No news about him, merely conjecture. He's not a Martyr, he isn't a prosoner to be rescued, he's simply not around...

This all seems to make the most sense to me. I don't know about you lot out there?
Scorpio
shaggly wrote:
My own personal opinion is that this is fairly obvious if you put together the reasoning behind the alternatives.

1. DEAD. I don't think so. If he had been killed by opposing forces then they would have kept it quiet, in case of making him into a martyr. However, if he had been killed then Al Quaida would have done precisely that - used the web and the media to make him into a martyr.

2. Still Out There. Again, I don't think so. He had enough resources to have continued his sick terrorist campaign. Also, we would have seen current speeches from him denegrating current events around the globe. The fact that there have been no current speeches or major events which AQ have claimed responsibility for speaks volumes about him being missing

3. Openly Captured. No, I don't think so. If the Allieds had captured him with witnesses, then AQ would be pursuing a campaign of terror to get him freed. The allieds would not admit to having him, due to this very reason, but again, I say OPENLY

4. Covertly Captured. I think that this makes the most sense, logically speaking.

If they captured him without witnesses, then they wouldn't have advertised it, in order to avoid rescue attempts through terrorism. Instead, why not just simply make him disappear. That way we have what we have now. No news about him, merely conjecture. He's not a Martyr, he isn't a prosoner to be rescued, he's simply not around...

This all seems to make the most sense to me. I don't know about you lot out there?

1. The TERRORISTS too have some brains.
They are quite smart if they manage to avoid capture with all the american drumming going on

If the guy(Osama) had been covertly captured, Al Qaeda and other related major terrorist groups will know of the capture

The US is not going to gain a pea from hiding Osama .
He is anyway not in perfect health.
If he dies in US custody when being hidden, nobody will believe US that they captured him, even if they produce the body.

Plus, what is the use hiding a terrorist.
Only if they convict him and execute him, will the people and other terrorists know that crime wont go unpunished and at the same time the US can display their prowess.

Even, bushy might get another term due to public support if not due to the constitution.

If americans are hiding them, they are just plain Stupid
Gieter
I agree with Scorpio, when U.S. forces captured Saddam Hoessein they told it immediately to everyone who wanted to hear that. I don't think he's already captured by the US, it really would be stupid. Some people said that Osama Bin Laden would be "captured" just before the elections. That, however, didn't happen.

I think he's in a bad condition, but still alive, and he has to be surrounded good if you look at the price that's on his head. Money still attracts people, whether they're strongly religious or not.
bulek
I think he is still alive because Americans wouldn't devote
so much attention on global security and also wouldn't attack Muslim countries.
{name here}
He probably committed suicide so that the Americans couldn't have the satisfaction of finding him alive.
insolent1
I think, he is alive.I think,some people will destroy somewhere in America.They will say that they will have been Laden's men even if they arent.So people will think that Laden will have been big power.
jayandsilo
I think if he is he won't be soon, whether it be illness or a bomb.
alkady
jayandsilo wrote:

The guy lives in a freaking cave or something, I think he may have already contraced many illnesses, For all we know, He may have contracted the AIDS by praticing beastiary with his Goat Wives.
Vrythramax
alkady wrote:
jayandsilo wrote:

The guy lives in a freaking cave or something, I think he may have already contraced many illnesses, For all we know, He may have contracted the AIDS by praticing beastiary with his Goat Wives.

Bestiality...and that's kinda unfair, most men have either dated a pig, slept with a cow, or woken up with a dog...drinking has it's disadvatages sometimes Neutral
atin
GARY6943 wrote:
Whats your feeling about this one? Is he alive and well or sick and dying or dead?

The real terrorists are hiding in the White House
realbarcelona
Osama bin laden, is he still alive?
An Intressting question accually.
My opinion is that he's alive because nobody whould try to get him or his country hurt because what he does is insane, i know. But what i know is that he is alive and living with another persons name and got things and got a job in Afghanistan. What i think now is that he made a plastic surgery, got rid of his beard and woala! A whole new person with a new life and got many things do discover.
Thats what i think, i know, pretty insane too!
TurkishGamer
I think that he is probably captured. For Saddam, I heard somewhere that they took camera shots of when they captured Saddam and when the U.S claimed they had captured Saddam, the trees in the camera shot was not capable of growing in that season
tschris
yes he is still alive and we will see that with his hit again to another target ofcourse this will be a sad proofe of his presentence but it will be still a proofe when noone will expect it.
iclo
yeh ! he is alive and sleeping on bushs sofa !!!!!!
Alienz
Yes I believe he is still alive. Probably hiding somewhere in the mountain.
waz0r
I wish to God that he is dead! Someone as twisted as osama bin laden shouldnt be allowed to be born imho
carlokes
In my opinium I think that it really doesn't matters if he is alive and kick or not. Osama Bin Laden is nothing more but a HUGE lobby made up by smart terrorist so that people start to think that terrorism is associated to him and if he happens to die so is the terrorism.

However, terrorism existed long before Osama entered to the most wanted page. I also think that many terrorist don't even think that Osama is worth talking about but by using it's name they know for sure that it will cause pain and terror....
iclo
I belive that he is sleeping on george bush's sofa !

if he was dead it would go agenst every thing the american administration is trying to do

we must be made to belive he is still alive at all costs !

else mr bush would not be able to harass to world with his sad policies
in the name of traking down ossama bin liden !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
stopcamerafraud
He's probably still alive. I hop not though, it would be nice to believe that he's dead. There is a sentence I did not feel like typing today Sad When was the last time he made a video "appearance?"
tential
Whether he is a live or not I dont think it really matters considering the fact that not all terrorist attacks go thorugh him. Many attacks happen today and they obviously cant all be connected to him. Infact even if he is dead that will only make his folllowers fight that much harder. Its the whole network you have to take down and if you get rid of only the top man the next man in line will just take his place. He isnt even the mastermind of the attacks but rather his followers do the work.
Sebaci
Stupid question. Of course he's alive Exclamation He has very good hiding spots Razz
Osama Binladen says, that if anything happens to Saddam Husajn, he will attack the USA, is it was attacked in 2001.
selim06
it doesn't matter...Usame is only a person the important thing is his projects and his men...His opinions was very bad and he crashed that's so netural...i think USA has arrested him but they don't announce it...
Helios
****** him and ****** Saddam.

God damned terrorists - have nothing better to do in life.

They're more pwned than that Gerbil from joecartoon.com.
[FuN]goku
yes he is more than likely alive.. altho i wish he was dead
RaMo
stop bieng racist man...

his alive.. if u guys are arabs like me Very Happy and watch aljazeera he released a video like 2 months ago.. and they also said.. that.. G.W.B wont show it to the publick watta bitch ass wigga....

PS..

****** george w bush da bitch ass wigga..

he sends troops to iraq to fix it?.. now its all ****** up.. fkn hypocrete it is..and john howard.. follows him like a dog.
faker
Osama's people look up to him as someone that can bring their people justice although they have to keep hiding, make no mistake that they have already been "brain wash" since young. the way they see things is something we can't imagine, what revolves around them maybe something that seem ridiculous to us.
[FuN]goku
RaMo wrote:
stop bieng racist man...

his alive.. if u guys are arabs like me Very Happy and watch aljazeera he released a video like 2 months ago.. and they also said.. that.. G.W.B wont show it to the publick watta bitch *** wigga....

PS..

**** george w bush da bitch *** wigga..

he sends troops to iraq to fix it?.. now its all **** up.. fkn hypocrete it is..and john howard.. follows him like a dog.
they showed a video of him on the news not too long ago
RaMo
see he is alive.
Michael B
I think he is alive for sure.

First there is the videos that come out now an then, with reference to things that happened just two months ago. They are judged as valid buy the American Government.

Then there is the fact that if they caught or killed him they would tell very quick because other wise a scandal might start about it. Of course they would not tell were he is if they have caught him. And what reason would they have for hiding him.

But I also they it will be a long time before they do catch him. He is good at hiding and none of his religious fanatics are going to give him away. I am a kind a religious fanatic for a Catholic in Australia, and there are things that I would die for rather then deny.
CWFwrestling
OBL is alive and well (maybe not well, but certainly alive) in Pakistan near a mountainous area along the Afghan border called the Valley of the Dier. The reason we don't take him out, besides the fact that he was PNAC's fall guy for 9-11, is that it would cause a civil war in Pakistan. Which means Musharaff would be outsted for extremist clerics (it seems like there aren't any other kind anymore). That complicates things ALOT more for President McCain to clean up.
fribee
It's amazing, how the public is influenzed by the mainstream media
with its governmental guidelines for publishing in wartimes.

The truth is:
Whether was Bin Laden a terrorist, nor did he do the WTC crash.
He was a close friend to Dubya and played the scapegoat since many years. His father and Dubyas father are members in the same company
"Carlile" and both own significant percentages of its shares.

Unfortunately he died of kidney failure in Dec. 2001.
He always declared his innocence in the case of WTC
and me myself heard the message on 9/11 on CNBC,
that he warned the US of some attack coming.

But this doesn't mean, he did it. Shimon Perez and his clan
did it with important help of Dead Eye Dick,
who run terrorist exercises the very same day
all over NORAD to cover up the attacks.

The perfect murder. Almost......
CWFwrestling
fribee wrote:
It's amazing, how the public is influenzed by the mainstream media
with its governmental guidelines for publishing in wartimes.

The truth is:
Whether was Bin Laden a terrorist, nor did he do the WTC crash.
He was a close friend to Dubya and played the scapegoat since many years. His father and Dubyas father are members in the same company
"Carlile" and both own significant percentages of its shares.

Unfortunately he died of kidney failure in Dec. 2001.
He always declared his innocence in the case of WTC
and me myself heard the message on 9/11 on CNBC,
that he warned the US of some attack coming.

But this doesn't mean, he did it. Shimon Perez and his clan
did it with important help of Dead Eye Dick,
who run terrorist exercises the very same day
all over NORAD to cover up the attacks.

The perfect murder. Almost......

I don't agree with all of that, but certainly a good portion. It's all the New World Order we've been hearing about for years. Thier problem is, they think like it's still 1971. Instead of things taking months or years to become news, it happens in hours. Thus everyday we find out something else the Bush Admin has done. If anyone has any doubts of the Iraq War not being preplanned, go read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pnac.
svettleffe
I for one think the U.S Government is hiding the fact that either they know he's dead or that they've captured him. I think this for the same reason as the person above who said that if we knew we would tell them to get out of there.
thiamshui
i guess he should be alive still.. but it doesn't matter whether he's alive or not.. just carry on living our own lives, but be prepared for unfortunate things that may happen..
The_Gamer294
covertly captured, if they knew we had him we would be at nuclear war or something probably.
yatria
Osama bin Laden is alive and regularly meeting Mullah Omar, the fugitive leader of the Taliban, according to a telephone call intercepted by American spy satellites.

In the conversation, recorded less than a month ago, Omar and a senior aide were discussing the American-led hunt to track them down. The two men, using a mobile Thuraya satellite phone, spoke about tactics for several minutes. Omar then turned to a third person who was within a few yards of him, voice analysis has revealed. After exchanging a few words, Omar said that 'the sheikh sends his salaams [greetings]'. Senior Taliban figures habitually refer to bin Laden as 'the sheikh'.

Voice analysis appears to corroborate the identification of bin Laden. 'It shows he was alive recently at least,' said a senior Afghan intelligence officer. 'Some people might like to think he is dead, but that's just wishful thinking.'
nurga
It's better for him to be dead! :D But i think he's alive. 8)
RhysAndrews
He's probably dead. He probably suffocated on his beard, since well I don't think he had time for a shave.

-Rhys
izimngcubes15
Blaster wrote:
I think he died a long time ago. Or they captured him. I just dont' think they want us to know that they caught him and we say ok now get out of there.

Why wouldn't they want us to know?? I don't understand these stuff....-.-

Personally I think he's still alive somewhere.
whplace
There is a lot of twist to it! He might have died a lot earlier just after the 9/11 attack and ppl would have just sent older videos taken even before the attacks to the US government.........

Or maybe he is still alive out there somewhere waiting to attack somethng else.

God knows.........

whplace
Blaster
Here is the fact. Our government doesn't want to catch him. That gives us a reason to go over there. That is why I say get rid of bush. He is a no good dirty rooten person.
frozenhead
I have read an article about this and they said he was dead December 2001 (2 months after 9/11 ) long ago.

Here a link of the site I'm talking about.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html
agullid
I am sur still alive and that it prepares surprise:)SmileSmile
shwetanshu
i m sure he is alive and making another videotape to prove tht he is alive
xMOBx Nor Cal
the ****** is on a dialasis machine he wont last long
reddishblue
I do not think we will even know when he does die, it is likly that they will use fakes and actors to replace him, to make him seem immortal.

Example
Its been 300 years and his still alive! Laughing
indianinworld
I dont think that Osama has already caught and arrested by the US forces. There is no point - wasting such a huge amount now by US to go on in search for him.
indianinworld
I don't want to name the country - There is / are some country which supports financially and morally AND they give a show-off to the world they are Pure.

Osama must be hiding in one such country. AND moreover, this is not the first time that "OSAMA is dead" by hoax and rumors.

Only Applicable - Acceptable facts and proofs can claim his death to be announced officially and Only US can do that Cool.
afterglow
my friend said that he died because of THYPHOID FEVER (sp?) and I just laughed at it. I dont believe that he is dead unless I'd be informed with a credible news agency, like CNN...

Well I dont actually care about him, unless he attacks and plans a nuclear warfare in my country... haha LOLZ jk Embarassed
sibbahz
If he was dead, the US/UK may not tell us, as it would be one less reason to continue the war in iraq.
THE11thROCK™
He's not dead yet. That's a strategy for propaganda purposes. If he's dead, an evidence at least will suffice.
allanxiao
I don't think he's dead.
mat_metzner
yeh my instincts are that he died in August like has been speculated. Shame he had to die of something like that rather than by a US missile or by public hanging or something.
zipper
Don't know,maybe he still live but maybe dead already, I think no people know besides his friend.
sketteksalfa
I think osama is very still alive. He must have been at the back of the Taliban offensive going on now in Afghanistan. And some sources is saying that Osama is already dead, which i think is just an excuse to fish some information about him. We all now that a big price is laid on Osama's head and many groups are interested in his capture.
Alias
Osama is still alive I think. Its because He have so many black propaganda and stil there is no mark of evidence that he is dead.
Scoria
I dont personallz think he is, becuase if he would be, we would probably notice.
What I mean, is that if he would be alive we would se actions from it, threats, and I dunno, maybe some attack.
After all, we are better of when his dead, its a fact.

I rather have him dead, and so I belive he is.
varun_dodla
GARY6943 wrote:

I feel osama might be still alive because even though US is announcing that he is dead, they are not able to show sufficient proofs. Also they themselves mistook another person as osama for the first time.

So there's everychance that they may be wrong for the next time too.
But i may be wrong too.....
dreamstealer
i heard in the news by someone french journalist that he died by high temperature.the question is not if he is still alive.the question is why?
ask michael mour to tell his opinion.
by the way this guy has super documentaries.
fahrenight 9/11 is must to watch.if you didnt watch it.it is amazing,trust me! Shocked
deltaworld
Don't really care if Osama bin Laden is dead or alive.. I don't think it really makes a different to the current state of affairs. I think Osama bin Laden has achieved what he wanted to achieve and that is World Anarchy.

From that there is hundred's of Osama Bin Laden clones out there that want to do what Osama did and more.. and that is what so terrifying..

So I think people should stop obsessing about Osama and worry about the next gen's of osama.
Soulfire
sibbahz wrote:
If he was dead, the US/UK may not tell us, as it would be one less reason to continue the war in iraq.
So, you're basically comparing apples to spaghetti here. Osama and Iraq have nothing to do with each other, although they are seperate parts of this "War on Terror"
valkyrie-heavens
Wait, I though he was the one on trial (or was that sudan?).... goes to prove how much i listen to the news Confused

...... *sigh.....