FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Reduction of FriHost points

silliman
Hello Frihost Team,

Yesterday I spent nearly 8 hours visiting many different forums, reading the many threads prior to posting, researching the topic before posting, and composing what I thought to be thoughtful and substantive and well documented reply/posts. At the close of my day, I had 63 points on FriHost. When I logged onto my FriHost account this morning, I found that I had 45 points.

Question: Why was there a reduction of 18 points?

P.S.
I went to Changements to the Points/frih$ system as found in FRIHOST Forum Index -> General -> Announcements and Rules and noted that on Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:01 am, mOrpheuS locked the thread and referred discussants to Changements to the Points/frih$ system (Discuss) as found in FRIHOST Forum Index -> General -> General Chat. I followed the thread only to find the last post was on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:58 pm; whereupon, it was locked too. After an hour or more of hunting around, I realized I couldn’t find a better place to post this kind of question, so it landed in the “Suggestions” forum. I hope this is the proper place.
wumingsden
silliman wrote:
Hello Frihost Team,

Yesterday I spent nearly 8 hours visiting many different forums, reading the many threads prior to posting, researching the topic before posting, and composing what I thought to be thoughtful and substantive and well documented reply/posts. At the close of my day, I had 63 points on FriHost. When I logged onto my FriHost account this morning, I found that I had 45 points.

Question: Why was there a reduction of 18 points?

P.S.
I went to Changements to the Points/frih$ system as found in FRIHOST Forum Index -> General -> Announcements and Rules and noted that on Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:01 am, mOrpheuS locked the thread and referred discussants to Changements to the Points/frih$ system (Discuss) as found in FRIHOST Forum Index -> General -> General Chat. I followed the thread only to find the last post was on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:58 pm; whereupon, it was locked too. After an hour or more of hunting around, I realized I couldn’t find a better place to post this kind of question, so it landed in the “Suggestions” forum. I hope this is the proper place.

http://www.frihost.com/faq.php

Quote:

Q: What are the 'Points'?
The Points are used to determine how active you are. You shouldn't worry about them, unless they become negative. The hosting accounts of users with negative Points may be removed. You can't trade or exchange Points.
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points. Two email warnings are sent at -5 and -10 Points. Your account may get removed after those two warnings if you are still inactive.
Please note that the Points are only an indication of your activeness. Frihost uses it to indicate possible inactive users. No account is removed automatically.

Any other questions ?
silliman
No other questions, thanks for taking the time to provide the answer.
Blaster
Yea wu can copy and past Razz At least he used quote tags. Very Happy

Sorry i had to bust on you wu.