FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Survey Money

Gates
Hello, Are you intrestead in making money online just doing surveys? I know you have mostlikely heard this a million times. Well I found a survey site that really does pay you. I just received and cashed my check so I know that this one is legit. You sign up and on average they will email you a survey once a month. Each survey pays about 2-6 dollars depending on the time it takes to do it, and what its for. Its very cool so i suggest you check it out and sign up. They dont spam your email, or mailing address. Easy to use simple site.

To sign up, click on the following link:
http://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=2112984&action=join
Gates
To add some intreast to this, right after you sign up reply saying you did, and i will award 5Fri$ randomly each week to each new person signing up under that link. Don't try and fool me I will know. P.S. It takes like a month to get your first survey but after you do you can reply and say you just completed a survey and I will give you 1Fri$ for every survey you do! so not only will you be making real cash, you can make some Fri$ too. The first 5FRI$ drawing will be friday at 11:00PM EST so good chance of winning this week!
ocalhoun
So, is this your own site? Why do you want people to do this?