FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Linux users, let's get counted!





Nyizsa
Visit http://counter.li.org/ to get counted and receive a nice "Linux registered user" logo. Let's show them that we are many!
Diebels
Nyizsa wrote:
Visit http://counter.li.org/ to get counted and receive a nice "Linux registered user" logo. Let's show them that we are many!


Good Idea... where is yours? Laughing
Nyizsa
Diebels wrote:
Nyizsa wrote:
Visit http://counter.li.org/ to get counted and receive a nice "Linux registered user" logo. Let's show them that we are many!


Good Idea... where is yours? Laughing

You're right... So, there you go:

And now, where is YOURS? Cool
TheGeek
here ya go. I use DSL on my file server downstairs and i dual boot slackware and windows on my main rig.

severedshadow
Nyizsa wrote:
Diebels wrote:
Nyizsa wrote:
Visit http://counter.li.org/ to get counted and receive a nice "Linux registered user" logo. Let's show them that we are many!


Good Idea... where is yours? Laughing

You're right... So, there you go:

And now, where is YOURS? Cool


Hell yes, let the masses be heard. Linux will take over. o matter what linux always will rule. What other OS comes out with new versions every other day with like a hundred distros. Lets see windows beat that.
ezekiel_rage
Quote:

Hell yes, let the masses be heard. Linux will take over. o matter what linux always will rule. What other OS comes out with new versions every other day with like a hundred distros. Lets see windows beat that.


hey may i also show mine?



Had it for some years now
Nyizsa
ezekiel_rage wrote:
Had it for some years now

Don't forget to renew it then! I think if you don't log in at least once a year, your registration will be gone!
Tex_Arcana
I've been distro hopping for a couple of years and never heard of this. What exactly does it do again? Oh well too late, here's mine:



I hope I'm not marked by the Windoze nazi's now. Rolling Eyes
corey

Been counted for a few years. Laughing Laughing
yjwong
Few years ago I was using FreeBSD, now using Damn Small Linux from my pendrive.

Bones
I'm looking for a decent distro for a newbie linux user Smile I've tried Mandriva 2006, but wasent too crazy about it. I think I have Debian and Ubuntu somewhere...what would you guys suggest?
Helios
I've joined Very Happy

surdy
I'm registered too ..[Smile]

#349087
photon
although im not a full time linux user, i want to be counted too Smile
krut
Registered!!! id:416537, i'm now a statistic Smile

I've been using linux for years though haven't fully made the switch yet (dual boot, need windows for work). Finally starting to get my wife to use it too since putting on Ubuntu, much easier to use.

Aiming to put IpodLinux on my Nano as soon as the podzilla 2 gets released, hopefully i don't destroy the whole thing in the process Smile

I've heard good things about the new Suse Linux, anyone a user? (or should i post this elsewhere...?)
bsrkaditya
I was using Linux Since 1998 .(I was 6 then)

I tried(Still Trying) Redhat 4 , Redhat 5, Redhat 7, Redhat Enterprise 3, Ubuntu 5.10.


Linux Counter: Person registration accepted Cool
bsrkaditya
Ok I am a registered User Now.
I tried to copy that Presonal Regestration Certificate Into this Form But It Would not do. How did you lot do it?
manumiglani
I am user #416331. Using Linux for more than a month now, no dual boot.
prongs_386
thered is less than 1 mill, so far, but the majority of linux users r actualle in asian countries, so they wouldnt neccessarily go to an english site
Nyizsa
bsrkaditya wrote:
Ok I am a registered User Now.
I tried to copy that Presonal Regestration Certificate Into this Form But It Would not do. How did you lot do it?

You have to put it online first. I used Imageshack to do that. Simply upload the picture, then copy the link, and paste here like this:
Code:
[img]THE_URL_YOU_HAVE_JUST_COPIED[/img]
bsrkaditya
Looks like I can't upload pictures to frihost forms from my hard disk. Sad
Can I see that Person registration page again so that I can copy the URL???? Crying or Very sad
bsrkaditya
Does Any One Know How to post pictures into frihost forms from hard disk!! Crying or Very sad
bsrkaditya
You know I just noticed that your Points and FRIH$ are equal!!!
I donated you 1FRIH$ but It did not change!!
manumiglani
bsrkaditya wrote:
Does Any One Know How to post pictures into frihost forms from hard disk!! Crying or Very sad


first visit the site www.imageshack.us and then press the browse button and browse the picture which you want to upload from your hard drive and then click host it button.

then wait for few seconds and you will see a page that will contain some urls.

copy/past the url for Hotlink for forums (1) and then paste it where while you are making a post on frihost.
And you would be able to see your picture on the frihost.

Plz ask again if you still have any problems or if it is not clear.
Nyizsa
bsrkaditya wrote:
You know I just noticed that your Points and FRIH$ are equal!!!
I donated you 1FRIH$ but It did not change!!

Hey, thanks for that! Very Happy
Sorry if I wasn't specific enough the first time - follow manumiglani's instructions. They seem to be more clear.
And welcome to the club! Cool
Stubru Freak


Altough I mostly use Windows: I've spent years to find all this Windows software!
withaar
Bones wrote:
I'm looking for a decent distro for a newbie linux user Smile I've tried Mandriva 2006, but wasent too crazy about it. I think I have Debian and Ubuntu somewhere...what would you guys suggest?

I'd try ubuntu, which is pretty easy. Then you can switch relatively seamlesly to debian by changing repositories.

Running debian on an amd64, what a joy.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Operating Systems

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.