FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hiest

Blaster
Did anyone see that show. It was awesome. It shows how smart robbers really are. I can't wait untill the next episiod. It was really nice.
mrblah
I thought it was pretty good but I don't understand what the main guy is doing with the lead female detective? It's nice to watch something different that isn't a crime scene or lawyer show.
mrblah
Did this show get cancelled?
colilon
Yeah! Evil or Very Mad

The bastareds cancelled the show, God damn it.

Its like NBC is this years Fox, Hate.

This, Joey, Fear Factor, Scrubs, Four Kings nad many more, all cancelled by NBC!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I Hate Them! Mad
HDirtwater
There was a movie a few years back (around 2000 I think) written and directed by David Mamet called Heist. Every time I saw Heist in my TV listings, I thought it was that movie. I really enjoyed the movie, but refuse to watch the show because if they can't name a show something original, it can't be any good.
mrblah
colilon wrote:
Yeah! Evil or Very Mad

The bastareds cancelled the show, God damn it.

Its like NBC is this years Fox, Hate.

This, Joey, Fear Factor, Scrubs, Four Kings nad many more, all cancelled by NBC!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I Hate Them! Mad

I didn't think it was that bad. It started out kinda slow but I thought it was getting good. I read somewhere that they rushed the production of it and that it the reason of the failure. I did like the side characters better than the main guy.
Blaster
Sorry i havent' kept up with it but the show got canceld. DAMNIT that show was awesome. Does anyone know why it did?