FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please review my site

TeenZine
It is www.teenzine.tk ( of course it will be redizined when i get a fri host account )
Blaster
Yea it will be much nicer when you have an actuall site. There will be no ads and stuff.
bluedevil7878
There are a few spelling errors. The navigation is a little confusing and the design is a little plain probably cause its still on freewebs but the idea is great and theres definitely a lot of potential there.
7gts-scout
I think this layout is provided from freewebs. Try design your own layout.. Laughing
About the song(just a suggestion), change it to popular or latest songs to show that you are up-to-date person.
Blaster
Yea it seems to be fairly simple. If you think there are a lot of spelling mistakes now you should have seen it before.
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
Yea it seems to be fairly simple. If you think there are a lot of spelling mistakes now you should have seen it before.

You were one of the only ones that knew about that. And sides im only 13
TeenZine
7gts-scout wrote:
I think this layout is provided from freewebs. Try design your own layout.. Laughing
About the song(just a suggestion), change it to popular or latest songs to show that you are up-to-date person.

free web dosent let me unless i can do it compleatly on html . Hopefully fri host is easy to make my own template. And about the song I can't use coppyrighted songs so do you know a place i can get free songs that are NOT copyrighted that are veary good and ps I LOVE fantom of the opera
Blaster
TeenZine wrote:
Blaster wrote:

I am 13 too. So don't use that as an excuess.
Alie
Audio! Wipe it out! Twisted Evil
Hehe, sorry, but windows media player in the bottom of the page kills me!
I've tried to find any reason for using EMBED tags in site creation. Maybe YOU can tell me? Wink After I'll give you some reasons why NOT:
First of all, because of music file, page uploads slower.
The second reason:
It's impossible to add a track into the site, that everybody would like - somebody likes dance, somebody else - hard rock... Only emagine to yourself a feeling when you enter into my site and hear my favourite track (I like Black and Death Metal) Twisted Evil ...at 2 or 3 AM...
The third reason:
every time you refresh the page with EMBED tag - the song starts from the begining...

By the way, Phantom of Opera it's also Iron Maiden's track, not only Nightwish Wink
{name here}
TeenZine wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Back then I was one of the top spellers in my class, so like blaster said, that's no excuse.

Also, I'd say ditch the music. Music on a webpage other than on a YTMND or inside a Flash Animation is pretty annoying.

To make your own web page layout, get Nvu or Dreamweaver. They'll simplify the process by giving you a WYSIWYG interface to make a web page how you want.

Also, nothing beats coding HTML with notepad. Go to http://tizag.com/ and learn some HTML if you can't get a WYSIWYG editor.