FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Can we request 1 more cpanel hosting with same account?





saadonline
Please, is there allow to request another account if our webspace is full. Or else can we request for more space please because my webspace is almost getting full.
n0obie4life
No. But you may request more space.

Unless your telling me you have a 240mb video in there..
Bockman
saadonline, you have tons of software installed and most of them are of no use.. it fills up unnecessary space that could be used for other things (let me remind you that in 4 days you filled up your account). please tell us what pages you are using that require the extra space

Also, this zone is for users without forum registration. i will be moving it to the correct forum (Guests --> Free Hosting Support)

Be Well Cool
Maka
saadonline, I checked your account ans you have installed every software from fantastico, so your saying you use all 15 of them?, looks like your testing them to me, surely just delete them after testing and boom you will have 40mb or whatever back again.
mOrpheuS
what the %^ ???
You have installed each and every script available in Fantastico !
Ok...perhaps you are testing them out.
in that case you can test them a few at a time.

when you have decided upon the ones that suit you best, you can delete the remaining ones.
You wouldn't need more than one CMS, blog or forum, would you ?

So once you get rid of all the extra installations from your account, it will come down to about 50 mb (approximately for a cms, blog, forum)

The fact that you filled up your space with test scripts doesn't justify the demand for extra space.
Wink
macgyver
mOrpheuS wrote:
what the %^ ???
You have installed each and every script available in Fantastico !
Ok...perhaps you are testing them out.
in that case you can test them a few at a time.

when you have decided upon the ones that suit you best, you can delete the remaining ones.
You wouldn't need more than one CMS, blog or forum, would you ?

So once you get rid of all the extra installations from your account, it will come down to about 50 mb (approximately for a cms, blog, forum)

The fact that you filled up your space with test scripts doesn't justify the demand for extra space.
Wink


mOrpheuS, If we are going to apply more account for another domain ....
would it be better to ask more spaces and put addon/park domain in cpanel ... or request another cpanel ? ... please advise
n0obie4life
It would be better to make a subdomain in ur cpanel. Then park a domain for that subdomain.
snowboardalliance
YOu can test a lot at http://www.opensourcecms.com/
mOrpheuS
macgyver wrote:
If we are going to apply more account for another domain ....
would it be better to ask more spaces and put addon/park domain in cpanel ... or request another cpanel ? ... please advise

250 megs should be enough for atleast around 5 domains, all standalone.
you can host different domains on the same account using the feature called addon domains, these domains will then reside on their separate directories, independent of each other.

you cannot use different domains by parking them, parking means all your parked domains will mirror the same site, ie., your frihost.net subdomain.
so if your domains are to have the exact same content, you can "park".
and if they have to be different, you should "addon"

more accounts/different package is not feasible, it's one package and one account for everybody.
homer09001
Maka wrote:
saadonline, I checked your account ans you have installed every software from fantastico, so your saying you use all 15 of them?, looks like your testing them to me, surely just delete them after testing and boom you will have 40mb or whatever back again.


that happened to me i had isntalled multiple version of mabo and phpbb and found i forgot about them and never used them i was warnede i only has about 20mb left so i looked on my space and found all these ransom files i didnt need and delted everything that i never use i know have over 170mb
Helios
I really wonder why this thread isn't locked yet.. =\
WickedGravity
Good Question

-locked-
Related topics
Where should I post a request?
What to do BEFORE making a new topic!
Hey
Few questions
Dilemma
How to enter CPanel?
RE: Request for Hosting
How Do I Request For My Account?
[Ayuda]Cual es la diferencia entra cPanel y Direct Admin ??
Can I request for hosting account Now?
Can I get another hosting with this account?
Hosting Account Reset Request
Could you tell me why?
how much time necessary to handle my hosting request ??
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.