FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scarlett Johanssen - World's sexiest woman!!!

ylmun
So I see that Scarlett Johanssen was voted World's Sexiest woman by readers of FHM magazine. She beat out Angelina Jolie which is no small feat. I found this surprising since who knew she would become so hot since "Ghost World"?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12036269/

Any guys want to chime in on the Scarlett bandwagon? Even better, any gals want to chime in on either Scarlett or Angelina?

I love Scarlett. I love Angelina. I want to be part of a Scarlett, Angelina sandwich with Nicole Kidman thrown in as a condiment.

You know, after I was voted Most Sexiest Man, it's such a relief to find out my counterpart is such a fine example of what good genes and healthy living can produce.

Scarlett, if you're reading this, call me Wink
lit-diversion
Scarlett's damn fine, but I'll take Keira Knightley and Elisha Cuthbert over her any day.

Actually, over, under, on the side, I don't care as long as they're all there.
Twisted Evil
De_Luis
I didn't need that election by FHM to know it myself. Last couple of years she really has become the thing. Cause as a teen she didn't look that hot to me yet.
Jaiye
Keira Knightley... now there's a hot one. I love her voice too, make her all the more attractive.
brilliantbeauty
you asked for a gal, she's here. As I am perfectly straight, I would have to say that I prefer Keira Knightley because she's a classic beauty and um well - curves have no effect on me. Also, she is a good actress and stuff so yeah!

But yeah, whatever. Do you people normally read thsi type of thing. Confused

Guys...

Quote:
You know, after I was voted Most Sexiest Man, it's such a relief to find out my counterpart is such a fine example of what good genes and healthy living can produce.

^ Laughing this made me laugh. WHile I'm sure you are a close, um, we'll say third, Jake Gyllenhall and Orli have my vote.
Jurado
lit-diversion wrote:
Scarlett's damn fine, but I'll take Keira Knightley and Elisha Cuthbert over her any day.

Actually, over, under, on the side, I don't care as long as they're all there.
Twisted Evil

I would take them all.
ylmun
brilliantbeauty wrote:
^ Laughing this made me laugh. WHile I'm sure you are a close, um, we'll say third, Jake Gyllenhall and Orli have my vote.

Aren't Jake and Orli gay? Very Happy

Third, only? Darlin', you obviously haven't read the latest issue of Wired Retirees Confidential where, in fact, I was voted most sexy man....ever. Might I add that Jake and "Orli" only placed a respectable, but still not in my league 10th and 29th sexiest in WRC. I think it's because Orli didn't have his elf-hair from LOTR.

Oh, yeah. Those retirees know how to party.
IAMED_2
Quote:

Heh, I remember when Elisha Cuthbert was doing Popular Mechanics for Kids....she looks totally different now...

Scarlett Johannsen (or however) is definitely not the sexiest woman in the world......
lucifertje
IAMED_2 wrote:
Quote:

Heh, I remember when Elisha Cuthbert was doing Popular Mechanics for Kids....she looks totally different now...

Scarlett Johannsen (or however) is definitely not the sexiest woman in the world......

I'm very sorry but I really disagree.
She can be the ugliest in the world but with those lips, she defenately is the sexiest!
BruceTheDauber
I dunno about you folks, but I'm neither good looking enough, nor rich enough to pull any of those chicks. So, for me, there's a clear line between theoretically sexy, and actually sexy. So for me, Scarlett Johansen is only theoretically sexy, but Marge Simpson is actually sexy ;-) . Speaking seriously, Scarlett really is sexy, but the sexiest woman on celluloid is Milla Jovovich as Leeloo, complete with orange hair and strange accent, in Fifth Element.

Surprisingly hard to find good stills, but here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Fifth_Element,_The_01.JPG

http://www.moviejuice.com/1997/images/fifthe1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/leeloominai_jinn/badaLee.gif

It is possible that I have strange taste.
BruceTheDauber
One more thing: I don't know who Elisha Cuthbert is, but the name does not sound sexy to me at all. Can someone called "Elisha Cuthbert" be sexy? Well, I googled, and found to my satisfaction that, although Ms Cuthbert is quite good looking, she is not in the Scarlett Johansen league of sexiness, based on jpegs.
Chris24
The girl from the Resident Evil Movies is hot...........
BruceTheDauber
Chris24 wrote:
The girl from the Resident Evil Movies is hot...........

That's Milla Jovovich again... the same person who played Leeloo in Fifth Element. She's always hot, but she's at her hottest in Fifth Element. It's the combination of beauty, strangeness, vulnerability and strength that does the magic.