FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Chinchilas

Inner_Sakura
Anybody have chinchilas ?

Is my favorite and only pet.

Very Happy
kadessa
Well, I don't have Chinchilas, but my pets are of their family. Chinchilas are, more or less, a type of rabbit. And I have two dwarf rabbits. I luv them!!
Assiez
Chinchillas are wonderfully cute animals. I have 2 hamsters right now and used to have 3 guinea pigs. I've been trying to get a border collie (dog) by my Mom and sister are somewhat allergic to them. Disappointing. But the guinea pigs were awesome.
Lilystock
Just foun out about your post ! I have seen someone one a boucing chinchillas in his signature ! SO cute !

I have 3 males chinchillas. I just love them. I also have a website on them, helping adoptions.

I'm curious, is there some people out there who still doesn't know what is a chinchillas ?
Guyon
Yeah, They are really cute!!! Very Happy How Friendly are they????? I don't have one because of how expensive they are!!!!! At a pet store they were more than I would EVER THINK!!!!! Evil or Very Mad They are cute though! Very Happy