FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aquastrike's Realm Redux-3.0 BETA

What do you think of Aquastrike's Realm?
Excellent Site
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Great site, but needs more content
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nice page, but it needs work
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lame...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No comment
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

bassgs_17
http://www.aquastrike.be

Aquastrike's Realm Redux-3.0 is officially online, and features a new layout along with comprehensive computer news and reviews of the hottest electronic products, from hardware to video games. (gone is the anime shrine of old)

Also, WE NEED CONTENT! So, if you would like to write anything on any electronics-related topic, no matter how rant-like, all submissions will be graciously accepted. All entries will remain property of the owner.

Please take a moment to visit my site, and if you have any suggestions at all, leave them in the guestbook, or simply use this thread. Also, we are currently undergoing a link exchange, so if anyone is interested in such an exchange, feel free to contact me.

Edit 4-17-06
I really do need feedback on this site, as I just broke the 60th page mark, with very little feedback at all. I have comprehensive reviews of hardware, a professional layout, and all the latest computer news. Tell me if any changes need to be made, as the site is still in Beta.
Thank you,
-Aquastrike