FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does anyone here play a Table Top RPG?

Shike
I'm sitting here, reading this board and I realize that people are only talking about computer games. Is there anyone in here that plays in a Table top RPG (roleplaying game)?
Kaibaten
Nope... I wanted to try one of those but I don't really know anyone that's into that.
Shike
It depends on what system you want to play in. the two that I play are Dungeons and Dragons, and the HERO system. If you search google you can find their websites. Both have discussion forums where you can post to find a game in your area.
Kur0
Not too long ago i used to play Shadowrun - 3rd Edition with some friends but it got boring after a while... i still play from time to time though.
Shike
I last played shadowrun about 5 years ago. I've been pretty steadily playing either D&D or Hero though (every other sunday or saturyday night)
shmirlywhirl
I used to. back in the day.

me and a couple of my nerdy friends used to get together to play d&d every once in awhile. it was pretty intense, making up your own story and all. as we grew up, we found other things to do, so nowadays we just 'pwn' each other on halo 2, live stlye.
Shike
Hey, I'm still a nerd/geek and proud of it. You're right, about roleplaying being intense. But that's also what I like about it.

I don't really get into video games that much.

Which is why i started this topic.