FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recommendations

Are recommendations a good idea?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

myrevolt
I did a quick search for "recommendation" before-hand (though that only matters if I spelled it right Rolling Eyes ) I think a recommendation thread should be set up as either a "thank you" or "priority towards receiving an account" that is contributed to by elder members for newbies. I don't think it should be a major factor, but much like a teacher recommendation, could give a 'lil pick-me-up. IDK, I got this idea when I received a great reply to a thread I created, regarding a question/problem I am currently dealing with that is close to the heart. And just like my idea this is solely a suggestion Wink

Thank you for your time Frihost staff (particularly Bondings).

P.S. I hope you can understand my sentences...I think my hard-to-understand sentence structure may be the root cause for my recent patten of D's on my essays Confused

~My Revolt~
Blaster
They have a thank the frihsot staff in the general chat forum. It might be a good idea though but it seems that it would bring too much spam. Best to keep in the general chat forum.
myrevolt
Yeah I know, but I mean for normal users. Though I do see why it wouldn't work. If it could be auto-moderating it would work...too bad. And I didn't put it in the General Forum (where I post 99% of the time) because n0obie4life would bitch at me about it (like last time...) Rolling Eyes

and I ended up giving the user 50 frih$ whatever thats worth to them Razz
n0obie4life
myrevolt, if this was a suggestion, it'd go here Smile.

Do you mean referrals by the way?
AauK
I think he means rewarding existing users for recommending Frihost to other people.
Marston
*Doesn't Get It*
n0obie4life
Closed to prevent spam.

This suggestion isn't followed up by the author anyway.

-close-