FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

March 28: A holy day

rightclickscott
The Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster is releasing their first book, "The Gospel of the Flying Spagetti Monster," on March 28th. They have announced that this will be a holy day for all Pastafarians. So, the ask all believers in His Noodliness to dress up in their best pirate attire to prevent global warming. Anyone who isn't a Pastafarian, convert now or the earth will boil. Otherwise, just go out and buy the book.
Soulfire
I really do not like that website, it mocks all religion (including mine). But whatever, we have a right to "free speech".
rightclickscott
You have to understand that Flying Spagetti Monsterism is a religion that only really mocks the ideas of teaching Intelligent Design and Evolution in schools. While it really is there for entertainment value, it also teaches some great lessons for how we should look at all sides of the arguement, including the ones that we may have.
coolpages
nice site...really love the design
and has alot of good info.

thanks for sharing
Vrythramax
rightclickscott wrote:
You have to understand that Flying Spagetti Monsterism is a religion that only really mocks the ideas of teaching Intelligent Design and Evolution in schools. While it really is there for entertainment value, it also teaches some great lessons for how we should look at all sides of the arguement, including the ones that we may have.

Absolutly right...and darned funny as well.

Do I have to wear the "puffy sleeved Pirate shirt" or can I dress as a poor Pirate that can't afford such garb (I haven't pillaged in awhile) Question
lilrage
can we just pillage instead of dressing up cuz some of us folks is poor u know
Code of Ruin
I think I will celebrate today with eating a large plate of spaghetti, or is that sacrilege. I can't remember where I left my eye-patch and where I stored my pirate ship (I have it in a bottle somewhere).
But hey, I guess I don't need those to set a few houses ablaze and loot a national treasury all in name of his noodlelike holiness.
rightclickscott
I'm gonna wear a pirate hat and eat nothing but noodles. Ramen for breakfast, anyone?