FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THE GET RICH QUICK CONTEST!!!

Empire
Welcome one and All to Get Rich Quick. I've held 13 others... just not on frihost. Every Game I list either a story/quiz/image/or any other thing. You have to answer my questions! Very Happy so get rich quick! The prizes will range depending on the Difficoulty and speed. the top 3 winners will get frih$ prizes and there username put on the Get Rich Quick hall of fame. And if you get the top time for the right answer you can get put in the Get Rich Quick book of world records!

The Story.

Joe just got a new sony® PSP off of ebay for $200. He's put it back on ebay for $300. He got 3 bids. The First bid $300, Second $310, Third $350. So the third bidder won the auction. He had to pay $10 s&h. So Now joe got 5 sony® PS2s for only $750. He put them all on ebay for $250 each. He Sold them all for $300 each + $10 s&h. So then he relized that he had made money. So then Joe got 10 X-Boxe 360s for 3,000. Now he had lost money. So he sold each x-box 360 on ebay $1,000 each!
But he wants a Dodge Viper for 150,000.

1. How many times will joe have to repeate this process approxamately? 2. How much money will he have?
3. How much money will he have left over?

in order to win on this get rich quick challange you have to be the first one to answer ALL the questions.
pontopt
.... from my calculations... he lost money in the whole process, so how could he buy the Viper?

Am I doing the right calculations? Confused
LukeakaDanish
20 times (19.13, which i rounded up as he wouldnt have enough at 19)

He would have 6800 left

THats what i got...
Empire
LukeakaDanish you have just WON!!!!!! YAY!!! you won frih$40!!!!!
madsencarl
Just curious... Who payed the p&h? Because if you sell something on eBay the buyer pays the p&h, not the seller...