FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help needed in Mambo

psihich
I installed mambo on my account and everything went smooth. Now I have a problem when I login into administration's corner couse I get automaticly disconnected in less than 900 seconds of inactivity like it's written in global configuration. So when I start to write a news I can't save it couse I need to relogin.

I've tryied same mambo on my friends account on some other freehosting and he hasn't got any of upper probs. But he has a problem in tinymce editor for example he can't see the html code or add a special character window couse there is some mistake - ( Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/icu.awardspace.com/mambots/editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/source_editor.htm on line 1).

Somebody?
Diebels
psihich wrote:
I installed mambo on my account and everything went smooth. Now I have a problem when I login into administration's corner couse I get automaticly disconnected in less than 900 seconds of inactivity like it's written in global configuration. So when I start to write a news I can't save it couse I need to relogin.

I've tryied same mambo on my friends account on some other freehosting and he hasn't got any of upper probs. But he has a problem in tinymce editor for example he can't see the html code or add a special character window couse there is some mistake - ( Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/icu.awardspace.com/mambots/editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/source_editor.htm on line 1).

Somebody?

I would recomend to update to the latest version of mambo. I had the same problem with my joomla installation
smartbei
I have had similar, miscelllaneous problems with my current joomla installations in the beginning, and what I did was reinstall it and that solved most of them. It still does log me off occasionally too soon, so I write the articles in notepad and copy-paste them.