FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wat is your dreamman or girl

SMCentral
mine has to be something like J-lo or Byonce or some like me but a girl LOL im joking

which type of people u like and dont and also wat is your dream date????

if you have a dream date like say her/his name
elincinerador
blonde, tall, very very good eyes, kindda thin.. let's see... the best might be maria sharapova out of courts
technospecial
handsome,smart,cool and always smile(to me)
sweetpepsi86
Nice smile, funny and comfortable to be around, considerate and honest, can be serious but is also very fun. Can cook and can play an instrument. Believes in God. Loves others and is caring and giving.
Nice eyes, taller than me, with either an English or Scottish accent.
brilliantbeauty
Mr. Darcy from Jane Austen's pride and Prejudice.

OKay, but to be more specific.

Dark hair,gray/green eyes, but since that's nearly impossible any color will do.

Must be taller than me. Not overly buff but still toned.

No visible tattoos, upstanding character AND posture.

Confident, slightly conceited, funny, great to talk to, throws a grain of salt into most things he hears, fun, but has a capacity to be very grave.

Can be the most romantic thing ever, but still kind of Alpha/protective male. Easy to converse with, and preferbly a british accent. ^_^
master_coder
blonde
tall
thin
tanned
moist
sexy
ready for action at all times!!!! >D
rough
tough
dirty
----
pretty much a nice girl but bad girl in bed >D XD
sebascorre
Black hair
Sweet with big eyes and smile
And some spot in her face
Friendly
humble
faithfu
loving
oneightwo
a girl from school i know...i would post a picture, but im not so sure how good that would go down. plus she's 14 so i don't want all you paedophiles drooling over her... Very Happy Very Happy
gtchad
I just say some name... Adriana Lima , who can beauty more than her ha?:] swarthy,tall,sexy and much more
RhysAndrews
Some of you are complete idiots to dream of a blonde sexy woman for your dream girl... Thats just slack.

I'd go for someone with a good faith, a good heart, and a good mind. That simple.

-Rhys
cerisedesign
My dream boyfriend would be tall, blonde with light eyes, fair skin, he would like to laugh and very caring Wink Preferably Scandinavian Razz
Panthrowzay
Multiracial and just plan sexy +intellegence a MUST HAVE
ibay
My dreamgirl has some odd features: one big and one small eye, broken teeth, patchy and bleeding skin and hair spread out in all directions. HAHAHA

and why is that? becoz I don't see dreams anymore! I only see nightmares! Laughing
ibay
Now Seriously, I would like my dreamgirl to be a normal human being with all human features and not like a plastic doll as most people have described( girls who have everything perfect and beautiful)
Anyone tell me, do such girls really exist in human form?
if yes, then where?
bluefossil
As I stated in the other post. I only have two requirements:
IRON MY SHIRT!
MAKE ME DINNER!
Remus™
ibay wrote:
Now Seriously, I would like my dreamgirl to be a normal human being with all human features and not like a plastic doll as most people have described( girls who have everything perfect and beautiful)
Anyone tell me, do such girls really exist in human form?
if yes, then where?

ibay : T.V.!!! Very Happy

I'm in for a normal girl too... i just like black (or other dark coloured) hair Very Happy
But it has to be a girl with a good sense of humor... one that laughs at my stupid jokes just to make me feel good (yes, she has to like me)
oh, and be very caring Wink
benji2
stacy ferguson...she is so hot
Subsonic Sound
Femininity is very important, for me. Affectionate and caring, but also fun and energetic. Great intelligence isn't essential, but no idiots. I don't want to have to dumb down what I say. Not too dependant, yet perhaps a little vulnerable...

There's no particular race or hair colour or anything I'd specify over any other - all races/colours/nationalities have the potential for beauty. Appearance is not a key feature, but that said there does still have to be a physical attraction there. It's easy to get swept up in over-emphasising it or denying it, but frankly the truth is it has to be there on some level.

Being very cute is an added extra. :p

Lucky for me I'm seeing an affectionate, caring, fun, energetic, smart, talented and almost worryingly cute girl. Cool
pcrecord
My dream girl is simply the one that we love me as I am. Share some of my believes and respect me. Other than that, if I look at her and have urges to do babies.. I might just mary her...
ouiliam
intelligent yet modest
positive
witty
beautiful yet doesn't think she is
generous
concerned about world events
real (not some fantasy), things are never perfect, but ya gotta find some whose faults don't matter and vice versa
Sabz
Whenever I thought I was definitely sure about what I want in a guy (physically speaking) I was proven wrong!! I don't think you can put rules on attraction, because it comes from something within. And I can't even put my finger on what that "whithin thing" is that attracts me!!

But I can tell you what I tend to like in a guy. I like laied back and kind hearted guys who are at the same time smart and confident!! Physically I tend to like guys who are either chubby or very built Razz Rolling Eyes
mrbofh
My dream girl is:

newer hanging with oder boys
blond, nice tits, ass
She must understand me what am i triing to say
she must helps me when I'm "down"
she must love me, support me
infact, she must be perfect! but we know there is no perfect people, so i quess i will not have a wife....
sorry for my english
indianinworld
My Girl : My Life Partner : My Life -

* Understandable
* Beautiful
* Easy-going
* Healtyhy and Wealthy
* Should not flirt with other guyz
* Fun-filled companion
* Concerned about me and not about worldly fashionable things

For all these things to be in a girl is impossible. Razz

So, i should atleast marry three to four gals. Very Happy

Keep Smiling
miltinhopt
I love your way, blonde hair, 1,82m, green or blue eyes, slender.
where is her?
macky
someone who is willing to sacrifice, respect, love and care for me...