FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new community

Matte52
www.SweCs.Net Here is my new community^^

We run an moded version of Php fusion ( acctuly it is we that have mod it ). The site is swedish but you can change lang when you are in the site. I want som feedback about it and what i can do better and so on. We need more members so you'r welcome to register your self.

www.swecs.net
sgwreviews
I don't see a button to change the language, where is it located?
DoctorBeaver
Nice, clean layout. Easy to read (if you speak Swedish), and nice colour. All in all, a good job well done.
Alie
Regular phpNuke with integrated phpBB2 template by Nuke Mods...
I loved your information panel block and two right blocks. You wrote them?
I tried to exact block as yours 'Klotterplank', but every time you enter the page - scrolling is working Sad and only when you stop it ones - text continue scrolling only after your command.... untill your next refresh...
Matte52
Okey. #2 - i gona makae a button so you can change the lang to english. The pages is running on php fusion, but i have moded somethings on the site so it works faster and so on. I have also made the layout but php fusion has made so it fit with php fusion Smile
Marston
Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /home/matte52/domains/swecs.frih.net/public_html/extream.awardspace.com/themes/Softb/theme.php on line 107
Sexy...
Tomppe
i can't see the website Confused Just some error
SamiTheBerber
Nice site, seems to work with me.
Matte52
Marston : i have been working on the site and i think thats was why i got that error.
And the site is now 99% finnish Smile so no more errors should be found Very Happy
tamilchild
Your language is notknown myself. How to switch this language to English?