FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Electronic Music

Scott
Anyone here into any techno influenced bands? I'm a big fan of Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails and Aphex Twin. Anything slightly rockish with techno influence is what I like.

Some friends and I are starting an electronic/rock band, and I might be purchasing a guitar synth (turns a guitar into a real synthesizer, basically) or other such hardware. I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with this type of hardware, and what sorts of sounds people like.
Helios
Nahh.. techno doesn't turn me on..

When I listen to techno, I like... "ermm.. OK.. cool.. =\"
and when I listen to Metal.. I like connect to the music and even get shiver on solos..
caiba
Electronic MusicIt is cool ,Many people all like it, Give somebody a kind of intoxicated feeling .
.::idealist::.
I'm not a big fan of electonic/techno music but I like a site about electronic music. www.kahvi.org

In this site, you can find a free archive of great pieces ! I seriously recommend it !

Their slogan : "Sound has the power to make the world a better place."

I've opened a topic about it. http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23508
inesquecivel
Uhuuu! Veryyy good eletronic music!

Laughing
icugaming
Scott wrote:
Anyone here into any techno influenced bands? I'm a big fan of Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails and Aphex Twin. Anything slightly rockish with techno influence is what I like.

Some friends and I are starting an electronic/rock band, and I might be purchasing a guitar synth (turns a guitar into a real synthesizer, basically) or other such hardware. I'd like to know if anyone has any experience with this type of hardware, and what sorts of sounds people like.

Huge Radiohead fan- but they aren't as techno as one would think. I do love their more electronic albums, though.

Their next album is gonna be a big change, for sure.
WickedGravity
I am more of a classical Techno remix fan myself.

The greats by Bach and Beethoven sound pretty good when they are mixed the right way.

I like Orgy and New Order to. Opticon is my fav Orgy song and Confusion is my fav New Order song.
legion
Aphex Twin rules!!!!

He has execellent videos (see Come To Daddy, Windowlicker, On ,etc.) , awesome music ("come to daddy","equation", etc.) and nice album covers.

he is a genious !!!