FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mysql question!

Ruthlos
Hi! im new here, im about to upload my webpage but i dont know what im supposed to do with my mysql database,how should i uppload it?
n0obie4life
Are you sure?

You don't even have an account with us!
Ruthlos
i just created my account, though i cant uppload it yet because i need 10 points
mathiaus
You have a forum account byt no hosting account. When you have 10 points you need to request web hosting and will then recieve a hoting account where you can upload.

You need to download a backup of your database or export it through phpmyadmin. you can then upload or import it here.
molif
hi..

i just wondering how to use mysql..

i got dreamweaver that i actu set FTP to the testing server which is this free web service.. then, i try to make a sql connection, but it tells me that no database found which i alreadi created on phpmyadmin on the server itself..

help..

im kind of learning how to use PHP/MySQL..
wumingsden
molif wrote:
hi..

i just wondering how to use mysql..

i got dreamweaver that i actu set FTP to the testing server which is this free web service.. then, i try to make a sql connection, but it tells me that no database found which i alreadi created on phpmyadmin on the server itself..

help..

im kind of learning how to use PHP/MySQL..

you need to create a database to store the info. Use the below code before all other queries to create a database first. Note that I'm not sure wether this will work on all hosts:

Code:

CREATE DATABASE `NameOfDatabase`;
USE NameOfDatabase;

CREATE TABLE .......

etc, etc, etc

Change NameOfDatabase to the database name.