FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ipod software

patrick9480
Does anyone agree with me that the Ipod software is such a let down. I am very experienced with most design, audio software e.g pro tools, photoshop, flash etc but recently I got the 20gb video ipod. After loading on the software it seemed like it took me forever to get a video on my ipod. I personally believe that the software is not as user friendly as a company like Ipod should be creating.
charredii
ipods are a real pain sometimes, especially as it doesn't allow for the sharing of music and those sorts. But then again, there's nothing perfect out there...
Animal
charredii wrote:
ipods are a real pain sometimes, especially as it doesn't allow for the sharing of music...

That's because sharing music is illegal.
AhmedSalmanJamal
I do have to agree with you... Apple has not considered Human Computer Interaction to full extent when they were creating the software for ipod!!!
Kris1972
The Ipod software truly sucks!!! Everytime I connect my wifes Ipod to the laptop it takes over 3 minutes to get itself loaded and running. So when we bought a new laptop just fro her I left it off and now just use the Ipod as a mass storage device, Charging with the PC is a bitch but unitl we get a plugin charger then that is what we have to do......
charredii
I agree, charging the ipod through usb or firewire is really slow and annoying. It's nice sometimes just to use the car charger/radio, it's much more convenient.
dz9c
Ya whats with the slowness? I thought it was itunes or something idk Updating the ipod is wicked annoying. Btw i didnt know a 20gb video ipod existed Wink
Zal91
Do you have USB 2.0 ?