FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

X-box, Ps2, or Gamecube

X-Box or PS2
X-Box
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
PS2
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Gamecube
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strathmer
I was wondering which of you like the which. X-Box or PS2? Personally i like X-Box because of its hardrive and music capabilities. PS2 i have nothing against its just that i dont like to buy memory cards or multi taps for four players. As for Gamcube i absolutely dispise.

Discuss
xorcist
I like ps2 or gamecube sometimes I play xbox but I really never liked it until the 360 came out. The ps2 has alot of good games and I like proberly 10 games on gamecube.
rightclickscott
I think I saw a thread like this on some other forum 3 years ago. The gamecube is a great console because it's graphics processors are amazing, yet noone uses them to their potential. It really needs some more great games because I've played that version of Resident Evil 4 in and out, and I love it dearly. The PS2 seems like it's becoming alittle outdated in the graphics department, and it's age really shows, but nonetheless, it has some of the greatest games I have ever played. God of War was a supperb adventure game. Katamari Damacy and We <3 Katamari were simple, yet brilliant and original. I still cannot stop playing Soul Calibur 3. All I ever use for the Xbox is my online gaming, Halo 2 for everyone. So I'd say the best way to play any games is the PC.
gaurav4gurls
i like the ps2. Becouse of its huge number of titles to play with.
mactox
Computer !!!!

The real deal baby yeah Cool

console's are for n00bs Wink
mactox
but if i had to chose it would be playstation. Good games and free online gaming instead of the monthly fee that Xbox has
djared90
The only one of the three that I own is a GameCube, but I've basically stuck to Nintendo all of my life, so maybe with my next one I should try an XBox 360 or a PS3.
gg0mjm
I love my PC but for me the x-box is the best games console due to its graphics power and well... Halo.

Matt