FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

starcraft

Rookiejas
starcraft is a old game and boring but lately me and my friend have been playing in toegether and it's hell fun
like deffend f(a mod) is so awesome.
Nikkori
I was an addict player of StarCraft when I was high school student. Yeah, it is some sort of a fun and is quiet honing a player's tactic skill that could be useful in battles or wars.
AftershockVibe
Starcraft was a masterpiece. It had a suprisingly good storyline for an RTS as well. I'm wondering why they haven't made a Starcraft 2 when they made 3 warcrafts and an MMORPG!
splitroom
Very good game. And something more it is the only strategy that I like. Most of it I like the Use map settings maps. Very good game and it is still played very much.
NewGuyinTown
Used to be a good game.

3 (us: arranged teams) vs. 3 random teams
We rarely lost any games.

It was funny how newbs try to get a good record by 7v1 Comp Stomp. That was hilarious. Rush to DTs and backstab by dropping DTs and kill like 4/6 newbs.

All I don't like about it is that all you do is macro. There is no microing involve. If you micro, it won't be much of a difference whereas it can determine a victory or a loss in Warcraft III.
Revvion
Quote:
I'm wondering why they haven't made a Starcraft 2 when they made 3 warcrafts and an MMORPG!

Maybe they are afraid that a new starcraft will be less fun and ruin the entire first game.
vediban
Revvion wrote:
Quote:
I'm wondering why they haven't made a Starcraft 2 when they made 3 warcrafts and an MMORPG!

Maybe they are afraid that a new starcraft will be less fun and ruin the entire first game.

I think they can't make a game like this Very Happy I think Starcraft is a legend... Cool
pawelsz
Quote:
I think Starcraft is a legend...

I think too Very HappyVery HappyRazzRazz I really like this game.

Quote:

I think they can make game like Starcraft, but it will be not as good as Starcraft is. This is one of the best strategy games ever. And it works on my old PowerBook 1400 Twisted Evil
1MinutePictures
Ive played starcraft for about 3 years, and I still do. Its alot of fun, but im starting to think its a bit boring. I dont play much anymore because its taking too much time to be real good at it. At the most I was playing like 6 hours a day for about a year and all I could think about was starcraft. I even dreamt about starcraft! After awhile I ofcourse understood that I had gone too far, and now I only play for fun.

but still....

GREAT GAME!
ocalhoun
pawelsz wrote:

I think they can make game like Starcraft, but it will be not as good as Starcraft is. This is one of the best strategy games ever. And it works on my old PowerBook 1400 Twisted Evil

Ive gotten it to work on linux as well. Nice to have a popular game that can run on all three popular OS's.
TonkPilz
im yust dreaming about world of starcraft
Kelcey
Yeah, I have Starcraft too.. I haven't played it in a long time. I think I'm gonna pick it up again pretty soon.
Reaper
of course, starcraft literally set the high standard for all stratagy games to come.
As for them not making starcraft 2? well starcraft may be old but its still quite popular and makes them quite a lot of money, in addition to that if you put starcraft 2 on the market at warcrafts prime everybody would burn warcraft cds drop by their local store and pick up the worlds most godly new strategy game starcraft 2.
Also in the starcraft ghosts FAQ it states that its not starcraft 2 and that they fully plan on creating starcraft 2 in the future Twisted Evil
kill_bill
Starcraft (BrooD WaR)

The best online games.

in game enter

show me the money - get you 1k resourse

black sheep white - open map

powe overwhelming - you god

the gathering -

food for thought - you not need depo
Ghost Face
One time my friend figured out how to put his name as nothing and then he typed in "Nuclear Launch Detected" the exact amount of space away to center it and everyone was like "WTF!?"

We pretty much just rofld everywhere...