FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best girlfriend ever

milkmandan
i woke up DEATHLY ill this morning and basically spent the whole day in bed. my girlfriend took such good care of me all day (went to the grocery store to pick up halls, oj, tea and a pizza in case i got hungry, changed the cloth on my forehead, did dishes for me, helped me move aroud the apartment etc). i just wanted to let everyone know how awesome she is and how much i appreciate her.
raver
milkmandan wrote:
i woke up DEATHLY ill this morning and basically spent the whole day in bed. my girlfriend took such good care of me all day (went to the grocery store to pick up halls, oj, tea and a pizza in case i got hungry, changed the cloth on my forehead, did dishes for me, helped me move aroud the apartment etc). i just wanted to let everyone know how awesome she is and how much i appreciate her.

wow that's great... it sure seems she's a keeper... be sure to tell her what you just told us, i'm sure she would love it.
Take good care of her Cool
jaysen
Thats good to hear... A lot of girls wouldn't want to get close in case they got sick too. The girl you got is a sweetheart, i wouldn't let her go if i were you
Assiez
raver wrote:
be sure to tell her what you just told us, i'm sure she would love it.
Take good care of her Cool

I definitely agree! Telling her is more important than telling us. Best wishes to you two.
technospecial
hope you have a happy time.let's take care her a lot you can't find a good girl like her not easy take care her mind herself and her feeling a lot.
Rookiejas
having a person who cares for you like that is priceless Smile take care of her.
Trapper
I find a girl just like that and now we are married. Just remember that it goes both ways and you better care the same for her.

If you do, it's great (for better and for worse). That's what the vows are about and you'll know when you're meant to be together for the rest of your life.

Good luck finding your gem, like I have.
imera
You are lucky, she must really love you. I’m not sure if my boyfriend would do that to me, think he would but still. My boyfriend tells me how much he loves me and misses me, we hardly see each other because I had to move so I could go to school. I know I would help him if he ever got that sick, even if he just had a running nose. I have spent some time with him when he was sick, he always says that I shouldn’t because I could get sick, but I love him to much to not be with him.

I suggest that you bought her favorite flowers and made her a nice dinner. Not only because she helped you once, but because you have her, tell her that she is special to you.
milkmandan
i agree with all of you. and don't worry, she definitely knows how special she is to me.. i tell her every day, and many times at that.
tolgaozbek
You lucky ..Smile If she has a sister just let me know ok? I need someone who is not stubborn.. Sometimes I fed up with her endless stubbornness. There is no way to convince her! Just doing the same things again(things she regards as true)

Don't know what to do with her..
Eyre
nice dude! it's not everyday someone ends up with someone like that. congrats man.
altikris
thats awesome. it really is a great thing to have someone that cares that much about you Very Happy
ml
Quote:
i just wanted to let everyone know how awesome she is and how much i appreciate her.

show us some pics! Very Happy
StefanK
the one i have know she is awesome really know how to work my stick.. Car that is Very Happy
durojaiye99
Best girlfriend in the world, well, ive got mine.. never had a relationship like the one I have now!! Not only is she my girlfriend but she is also my best friend and soul mate. We spend so much time together and we just enjoy having each others company even if its just chillin in her room watchin tv at uni.

if I dont see her for a couple of days I feel like something is missing! we often text each other with the same things at the same times and finish each others sentences.. quite weird. We have very similar personalities and hobbies and very similar past experiences.. im just sure god made us for each other.. the only way I can describe it is like finding the key for a lock, we fit together perfectly. I have also learnt so much from her, she has made me more organised lol, and shown me what true love really is, in past relationships I always felt that something was not quite right but with her its so easy and feels so right it just feels like it's meant to happen!
She continues to amaze me everyday with her loving and warm personality her stunning looks and her intelligence.

Although we have only been together for 7 months we have been through both very high, highs and lows, but we both know we are right for each other and will get married and have children.. I just cant waite for that day.. that's the day my life will be complete!
Sabz
You guys are so lucky to be in love like that. I wish I was still with my ex-bf so I could do these things for him and spoil him all day long Sad Alas life is cruel...

ANYWAY , I hope you guys don't take for granted what you have. Enjoy it as much as you can and I wish you all the best! Wink Wink Rolling Eyes
fuzzproductions
yes im sure where all very happy for you and your girlfriend
teh_razz
milkmandan wrote:

she is a keeper marry her!
Sabrina
Really sounds like something my boyfriend would do, lol so i guess he's a keeper too. Cool
Srs2388
that sounds like you have a damn good girl there =)
to sit and take care is a great thing to have
congratulatoins
I wish you two the best of luck
i-morgan
Oh wow, that's super cute. ^^ Good for you! I just hope I can find someone like that to take care of me when I'm sick.
But awws, don't give your sick boyfriend pizza! DX
Give him something.. a tad bit healthier or something. O_<
srinu
really shes great i too thinking ... i too want girlfriend like that girl .. hmm .. let me see.. hahaa
GProject
That's really sweet - you'd better not let her go! It's nice when someone does something like that for you, it really helps you feel loved.
lizzo
well im happy for you guys and i hope you last forever.....

i was wondering if you could help me with some thing.......

ok my boyfriend is amazing and i love him sooooo much but i feel like its all scriped like he get what he says to me from some of his friends....i mean i belive him but sometimes i feel like its not real and that he isnt being real...that he says what his friends tell him to so that i will love him even more im just sooo confussed and i dont know what to do.......so if you could help me out i would be greatly apreciated thanks Smile
supjapscrapper
How the hell did you get this post out??? It is at least one year old Very Happy
tony
milkmandan wrote:

that is a beautiful story. a girlfriend can be a great blessing Smile
missdixy
Sounds like you lucked out.
Just, don't get used to it. It's good to receive that kind of treatment from someone when you're sick but once you're better, keep in mind that she is not your maid.
Da Rossa
milkmandan wrote:

You're a winner man! Then you should always administrate well your relationship. 1% of the people have girlfriends as valuable as yours!
Mannix
Great gal. Smile
molif
lucky you! hope you 2 are still going strong till today..
Da Rossa
Why don't you post a picture of you two? Smile
aningbo
lucky you. jst dont give too much of work Wink

still going gr8 i suppose.
ssthanapati
Hey I am jealous!!!

Good Luck man!!! Never ever lose her!! She is too precious.
asim
hi dude,

you are lucky and so was i.... i had been in realtionship with a girl, she is now married... she loved me lot and did whatever i wanted... i just used her... now miss her very much but cant do anything....help mee
adeydas
That's great. Your girlfriend is a real sweet heart. Show her your appreciation by doing something really great for her like take her to her favorite movie or something. And most importantly don't ever let go off her... you have got yourself a wonderful girlfriend!!!
brujah58
It's great you found yours man, I too have found my soul mate. She stopped me from drinking, smoking, drugs (only did it twice) and got my life back on track, I have lost 87 pounds since I known her, I haven’t touched alcohol since nov 25 2007, stopped smoking (hardest thing I've ever done) and lowered my blood pressure. She also convinced me to go to college. she is the smartest girl I have ever met, she speaks 3 languages, is in advanced placement classes, she also cares so much for me its amazing, when I was out working and hurt myself she forced me to see the doctor and get stitches where I would normally just let it bleed till it stopped. despite the fact that I'm poor and her family is fairly well to do she still loves me all the same. I ask her so many different times why someone like her coming from a family of great people (father is a general in the Iranian army, her sister has been accepted to Princeton medical school, and she has been accepted to Witworth medical school) would love someone like me a poor blond haired blue eyed stock boy who comes from a family of criminals, truck drivers and soldiers, she just tells me that she loves me and I’m her man, she says that I’m not like my family and that I'm me. her family has helped me so much, I feel as if I owe her so much yet she tells me that she owes me everything. I think I have the greatest girl a man could ever ask for. BTW she is beautiful beyond words.
flowerpower
Congrats you've someone who loves you a lot! Smile It's wonderful that when that you are at your most disadvantageous state, someone is beside you.
Da Rossa
And what about the picture? Smile
Coen
How nice of her. Don't tell us though Shocked tell her Razz
jcvincent75
Such a caring girl friend. She's something you should treasure. Hope you guys are are still going strong.

Cheers for you and your caring girl friend!
PhiGamm
yeah....my girlfriend just broke up with me saying i didnt show her enough attention. dammit

youre lucky man, make sure you dont screw it up
mariomaster
What a nice girl you got there... Keep her as long as you can, seems like you guys are gonna go strong for a friggen long time judging by what you posted...
ptfrances
Really nice to hear about so wonderful relation. I have as well a wonderful girlfriend who take a lot of care of me and we're all the time happy together, some kind of "alone in the world"

Cool
asim
milkmandan wrote:

Thats nothing... i was working in night with a call centre. My girl was getting up at 4 clock and run to my office as i was only the during the night's, she use to always bring something to eat for me.. that to cooked by her... after having food i aways use to have sex with her... and she never refused... my goodness just believe.. up whole night and cooking and then getting f**ked... i love her so much.. muahhhhhhh Very Happy
mariomaster
Asim,

Showoff Laughing
Very happy for you, milkmandan. It happens once in a generation you get a girl like that. My girl never did that for me...
guitar22891
=] Amazing. You have definitely found your girl. Return the favor once you get better. Next time she gets sick you know what to do Wink
Tom7
yeah, definately tell her how much you appreciate her.
Socioed
aw that's wonderful! My girlfriend is great too, very caring and loving, but unfortunately her parents don't understand so we can't tell them yet. They'll separate us. But when the time is right, we will tell them and she will be allowed to spend much much more time with me, hopefully sleep over a lot.
RosenCruz
she is a sweetheart..do not ever break up with her....every guy needs a girl like her... Wink
supernova1987a
Well, I cant have a changing number of girlfriends at home, in Nepal. If you really like one, youre gonna marry her someday. There's one, I had, and can't take my mind off of her even though we kind of broke up Very Happy . Reason: she never told me but i am sure she was afraid of our future, my parents didn't like it. (she's too good) Crying or Very sad Its deep, she still has me in her mind I know, I don't know how I can get back to her. Hope someday, I will.

And its my childhood love.. Confused Confused Crying or Very sad