FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mythbusters

Blaster
Does anyone else like this show? I am addicted to this show. Just some of the things they do is awesome. They make science fun! Totally bust some awesome myths and different things like that. I like when they blow stuff up.

If you are as addicted as I am then check out www.mythbustersfanclub.com
daniel_l_135
Yeah, I always watch it.
Unfortunately, about the last five episodes shown here have been 'specials' or, in other words, episodes with clips of previous myths. That was kind of annoying but I think that tonight's episode is a normal one. Smile

EDIT: NO! Another damn special is on! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Blaster
I haven't been getting specials. I wounder why they are doing that. Kind of odd to me. Yea it is an awesome show. Can't wait for the next new episoid. And some of the episoids like that can be cool at times.
alkady
They still show that serie? Wow I'm suprised, I havent watched it for sometime now.
Blaster
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Do they still make that series? Yes they still make new episods of the worlds best show!!! That is like asking do the stones still tour.
elincinerador
they are a great show!!! everytime i catch it i stay watching it.. unfortunately i'm not sure when is it that it's on show so i watch it very little times
Blaster
Just stay tuned to the channel it is on. It is always on on the weekends.
Blizzard
yeah its pretty cool you learn new things but lately new shows havent been coming out...
Loghete
Yes, I just love Mythbusters! That's my favourite TV show. I'm always stuck at the TV at Sundays 22.00 Very Happy Very Happy
dragonflame
Yes, very nice show. Whats your favorite episodes?

Mine is the trying to get a cellphone to ignite gasoline.
warallthetm
I thought i was the only person who would drop whatever i was doing and turn on my slingbox* every wednessday at 9' pm. I like the episode with the cement truck explosion, i also like the elevator shaft one Smile

Define Slingbox
www.slingmedia.com/
zanzou
I love it, though I haven't been keeping up with the new episodes... :/ I'm a bad fan.

I always find it horribly funny when it slips in that Jamie & Adam don't actually like each other, and just are forced to work together. xD;
Psychopath50187
This is my favorite show in the discovery channel I just like all the myths they do and adam is pretty funny. I need to buy the DVDs soon.