FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter Strike Favourite Weapon.

Whats your favourite Counter Strike weapon?
AWP (SNIPER)
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Ak-47 (RIFLE)
46%
 46%  [ 12 ]
M-16 / Colt (RIFLE)
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
MAC- 10 (SMG)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MP5 (SMG)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Scout (SNIPER)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Famous (RIFLE)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OTHER
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

Kai
For those who play Counter- Strike 1.6 what your favourite weapon. Do you play CAL or CPL or just for fun?

For instance my favourite weapon of choice is: The Magnum Sniper Rifle (AWP). I play CAL-O meaning CAL- Open.
TonkPilz
I like the Colt basecly coz of the accuracy and easy movebilety and i playd mostly for fun. i used to play Cs alot from beta to 1.6 but it still bugs me that thay disided not to add the sniper bobing... its a bit to easy to snipe shit specialy whit the AWP. but i dont really don care any more stopd playing soon after cs:s whas releasd not coz i tink it suckd i just lost intrest
Insanity
There's no shortage of Counter Strike related game threads...

Anyways, I'd prefer the M4 over anything else, I like the silencer and the accuracy of the thing over the AK-47's poor spraying.
coltsta
COLT DAMMIT !
coltsta
yea
Gieter
You forgot that heavy machine gun. OK, it is quite inaccurate, but it's fun, and if you're backed up by some mates everything should work out fine. Smile There's nothing wrong with a bit fire power.
Stealth
Yes i like the colt it is the best and extremely accurate. In cs_assault in the bridge you can camp there and guard the back entrance and you put your silencer on. Whenever someone comes around the corner i just fire 2 bullets at them or sometimes 1 and I always get headshots. For me it is kill a person at extremely long range than wasting tons of bullets at point blank range. With the colt you should never spray.
Scaramanga
Man what, no option for the Deagle?!
Newman
I also like the colt because it is easy to burst with, it is fast, I like the sound, it has got an silencer (good if you dont want to be heard) and it is easy to use.
nox-Hand
Oh, yeah. I like CS Razz

My pc is so bad that I cannot play Source though Sad

My favourite weapon has to be the M4A1 Very Happy

Then I have the Deagle or P90 as backup weapon. That's the way to do it Wink

nox-Hand
jostor
I don't know why... but I like MP5..
Although I don't really play much anymore..
dac_nip
AK-47.. strong! you just have to control it, but it's worth the damage!
nox-Hand
dac_nip wrote:
AK-47.. strong! you just have to control it, but it's worth the damage!

I used to rock with that weapon, but now I, with the M4A1, shoot 3-4 shots in burst fire, hard to do with AK-47..

nox-Hand
asianstar
AWP the best Very Happy
g_unit90
my best rifle Ak-47
ranzon
my favourite weapon is AWP\AWM
dark inca
AWP, but i love a AK-47 to, Some maps aren't made for an AWP. And you haven't always that many money.

I also like the deagle, just to nice, easy headshots. And no money to buy it.

Dark Inca
ForceRun
Got to love the AK47, I haven't played 1.6 forever, but the AK really rocked back than, it sprays more in Source, but it still is the one I use the most with the trusty colt. I called the AK my gut buster. Just fire at their chest the instat head shot mower, good times.
vediban
if you can use ak47, it will be the greatest weapon in counter-strike Cool
gamers
ak-47 and awp
snaketrgm
M16 is very powerful.
sky
AWP!!
faker
AK-47 rocks!! still play ocasionally.
roneytyc
AWP..M16...desert eagle...
Alienz
My favorite weapon gonna be AWP. I like using AWP with desert eagle Smile If I don't have enought money to buy AWP, I usually buy Colt though Wink
photon
a no brainer this one : AK-47 . da best weapon in cs. but i also use the awp occassionally..
Kai
The awp is definetly no cake walk, if you can't quick scope in cal than you cant awp. The M4 is nice, for being stealthy with the silencer. Overall the MP5 is the ultiamte in accuracy.
gh0stface
Kai wrote:
The awp is definetly no cake walk, if you can't quick scope in cal than you cant awp. The M4 is nice, for being stealthy with the silencer. Overall the MP5 is the ultiamte in accuracy.

Well, considering in 1.6 quickscoping is pretty nonexsistant now. Well, mostly online, on LAN, I guess there's a tiny bit of quick scoping. But nothing compareed to 1.3 and previous.

My favorite gun would have to be the AK-47 and DE. Always liked the AK-47 because it showed that you had real skill to use and handle it's recoil Wink
headoncollision
With the colt being an all around weapon, I prefer the AK because once you get the feel for the recoil, you can triple the damage you bust out. If you run into a group of people hoping to hold down the trigger and get headshots all around, I'd be surprised if you'd hit the ground.
When I'm in the mood to screw around is when I get the colt, it's easier to handle.

And I don't think I'm ever pro-AWP. Gun is retarded.
selim06
i want to say Cold Commando but i also like AK-47 when i too far from an enemy i would use it correctly...