FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A img tag that hold's HTML infromation

Mgccl
is that possible...
it's from a Chinese server
it looks like a image file, but it's acually a htm file...
I just used a IMG tag over it....
so it's like we can use this kind of way to put HTML files in PHPbb?
Animal
You are not allowed to use this type of image in your signature on the Frihost forums.

Frihost Rules wrote:
Signatures with dynamic information about users browsing the forums, like from danasoft, are not allowed. (eg: Your browser is firefox and your ip is ... )

You can request information about it in this thread, but you mustn't use it on Frihost.
raver
Animal wrote:
You are not allowed to use this type of image in your signature on the Frihost forums.

Frihost Rules wrote:
Signatures with dynamic information about users browsing the forums, like from danasoft, are not allowed. (eg: Your browser is firefox and your ip is ... )

You can request information about it in this thread, but you mustn't use it on Frihost.

ell... i'm pretty sure he requested information about it... i don't see nowhere in his post any clue saying anything else...
And to party answer Mgccl those kind of pics are created using PHP's built in php-gd functions... Those are functions created for the sole purpose of creating and manipulating images. Just do a google for php-gd tutorials Wink
Mgccl
sorry if you get my meaning wrong...
from what I know... the image file is not a image file..
if you don't belive it, right click it and then open a new window and put in the URL
it tells you it's a HTML file...
so how could that happen
wumingsden
It is a image that has the ability to be munipulated to add information to it - these are called dynamic images which are usually, but not always, used as Signatures.
An extremely good tutorial is located here on how to create one
Mgccl
MY GOD... you still didn't get it......
I know how to make dynamic signatures...
But I don't know how it is not a jpg file(acually a html file) can be quoted inside img tags!
wumingsden
how's is a HTML file ?
Mgccl
ok, please put this in your browser
http://www.myelogo.com/elogo_user/1.jpg
and enter... it will show an HTML file...
and it can be put in PHPBB...
that means people can put HTML information in PHPbb
wumingsden
Mgccl wrote:
ok, please put this in your browser
http://www.myelogo.com/elogo_user/1.jpg
and enter... it will show an HTML file...
and it can be put in PHPBB...
that means people can put HTML information in PHPbb

Now I understand. If you open an image in Notepad it will give out a lot of weird code. It seems that you can add code to it, I didn't know this. To expalin it a little more I will talk about that link that you gave...

If you download the file yourself to your PC and open it in Wordpad (this is becauase it looks like it was created here instead of notepad) you will see the below code:

Code:

PNG

IHDR          PLTE̥E8B熈9AJRIB+'*HGIxFA9fffRIRcVR`YargrBABRRR9A9! !srtGO'-%jc##Gx#lcV#céc#oÇ#c#cc#q?=c;___-?K_W?u>_a?ߝi??o_??Zv___B"?_?#c_?    B   tRNS @f  EIDATx][wԸ֙lv2NH̍{CӀpo󖷽kkuOk.URIN:, Nےes\,+0"aԥE&&EF_JOAx))!#Lg
Wb8!=vʴFp{%nMP| nJL7.IB]6O[ ׄf2Ms+u3-u^
w)d1XLp+؁RbsЀq#m"Ii   gә4kLj
s#W07(Έ՚z8d44J%|Umܣ
o@sq&&JB3M UѹRsj[j%iMܳ-^g,@ô&\u-ưC   ɴ"`u- vFE`f0?\&oib˦s aP%)/Y?bke1iILLLZI<Arx,ǔ͂4{R銾$
teJqBnɻvcI<wMOΤ3S8߿+tP<=TFRAp:۞
W
ac)M]΄L^MAOԖn&%A^ȦrF3
4d"$$d )K{JIsr:ϭ)dHCLbhsH[g$@u3
*y׷[8('I/   2o^#&<.6cz\T,yAd^qbDL7bw^:χ.aTUm5_MX)\D1;yI޳(x%Sg1w!s9x&zkMݽ&HuDg0&1CKLqG#
s^<2RzRq5
2OT
.n<Ǥs/NzAKʴe\Zdb"S\ t&9-2͗8!dpLKi<|yz_]FRʇsNLNݚԋS1ۛGsL2T^֩Q3-C^W!'c^JsP_ΨW S"DŽ⠲;322Q奞(./e~yW8&rmsj4l˩& AvSFJR꾡.C8oքS:,J:c.ੰ5iR7*̤|w`lp-򥁹\.M&o%i}혴ĤE&&-2192vNę
E"\8$jRn\(*uafIe ?Ƴsl4:Kn{J Ӛ;BdYe|&d\4àL
RW><͉Ep   ϵL!˄&fRƲ3ECq@(aΝ} _8dӤ :ST 0'nYW钝ggn`t+vIx1 C>   FވLVJZ%iƱ3fޟL+&ք\eo>bT~&=ב5U3:KcU|aoç fᶏf0ijS͔:$ٔ1 '?8`~prXĤE&&++ES$ ;h~kI,D! KA6.E#c/у`
AV@݄य%7/Y\o]8AF(r   ' i_
c}JR/^<p   MTY"vlp/J,͙cL:sgΞ4 P{p\F3!X5hϤ7pxrkP1ԟم'b(\9OJ0"d:?YɹzRmPF™dYExNe\N.O=)'鿝#fgμDZ:c(aX;F,ӷ?LB@&2q]3ks3茣%6kM#tBc^™"   .P7gtBtfμtFu2yAxj<MyNs'RUnwxs:)]vLZdb"LO      ֽJjVfL$ 7p P M邫pҙ*H+6^Kȿ A gOY?E~q(db,*V9LBVR~]̐`7ԋ4lb
n.#ƻz3   GLS+5 C#Z2=56V` sopӵ0th4X8I ?Y 7Tz3   752:^k/N_3!H0(9L¼x茊ךid0:w BӸ7Ze`703ج# g:&Yī Me*cEU9LB.]YQ82d;۪&)1Y&݇Y'y^BT%׳Z"K9,+ܚY&{6UU`BP@fR? ^KvAJ3aTD{s5O@&6f,(k:[UIkvLZdb"Pd:^   q+T213NdX Jk"}Ž DNjuc^ĖE^X‘`EMQ*`$/"6G/D!yd r(iGi
!c^Ėeƅ-.G žY8 <   \A.yhog^GZOȋwET
pGրi,@t6*` 
 pM7OyE</iY%8R/ld7iw ?[fd,L
-*ӀtLy`dxEl; 4W
*/ "~sk錡/
,!g{n)I3iĖ9mާ\9RXH6q )   ̆\&jhFdH=AF[d1*3I_f|' +bxW%7 x[>   PX 2a3k3i
4`)2?GX> =4L(~;+nˏ6_   Bd*>d 0$\ǘj"XKxEV
g@ѨJjFld&J/xxX^{+4MucS95$r;x&E# g%]{ ixs'*z;Dmj^vΌc"ĄMX;kB#c?:DN\ Pl#xߝ9gWx#
F)^4!p,pc    9ɁotXtAq4ޭCI<Wc+jM4֞8#z!2k{_jCH9Xe"ڃ.IFԩ>2/|    \0\D,~Rڿ$]-E\O
X(Lg˜qO5h-E;N\B$}Tf"8lKt2r/qd:눤eN.rB Fkk/@['W ]6'lRx]ؾt
$q>"u<WXѤL1iF@Q8(MܩFԂdZ3ܣRGKjʱmMl4 <]ӯFgE0rM:ctrR$8&1^}!@`g ߈ׇ 03 rͽ6<9}h#^<R4Vgl)6[\Bd >
l'!xz`2g!|똢4RG xlֆ>[/R ύihMeiD=LD9#Zt(=1k5[LF2ֽ}4
Mаv~l(   x7ɺo*rj^)4ȋYi}혴ĤE&&-219B!f}d3CQ˨˞2OWsx𦐫P
 bPiEF/~p*Y
1VmM[XFIU> ZW&pij ҂YmɊv%>SXF]AO^G8,aO2+*E!$z,d4TJ/' ,.W_d28/8&Y
:N+v Ҙ:}k*huru8-xzcϐ#"v٠'D#ʸeU虦^cJn?u<#۾-^9W'搁 [ew1Zs   Tqlz_[֧[rAҾD6
2f,= .b!BO@g*~zs[T9
׏_N`+`(N'{0bë7=} {ӿztkuWpx\bȘe='QV 8,j֒M0WHͫQO7e9vYZ0   *|X%&/}@ ɨ0{"К Fv+düx\hrGQQZC3SrvլU3'-  sL SAFQ[qf    n9x_21AsXcd:INjox%Ba!dE)#y"#Lb'+nV cWd3M= LA   IWtAR&\io'+3Gw=V+D~y{ ǣ̇{CP2_3 )J&o8g2{x+p0p
Rk{zW*^O#kǴ{̙eph kؚnOQNE d (0I0tɜeiZ!Xx.]kJE g1o@ GY|8)9J<9AQH-~LQcgPjį6+];SGsJ<A4/'eAƇvCVcV2Fqӕ"wjƣ8   HM\3q\_E&&-21ȴ(-21h5mmi
͊l߸~]vRZhP6֍mmC
Օ h.J3"ե._ݺ"Ce㟫J6#k [[ ΀l,l-o+holhPresx/,,-/-o̯\߾:͆lޏ}ݏ]{-2F _~ƍ|ٚ<嫋kkr̷qEFԙo\][_]_jAQ\znssymmu}}emM
\vAVgP|5uuSzNk-2(̜Dfɴ#
l]]Y^Z_]^n1107'\*lEFDf7[s
RiSڙՕ+sWVnHW4"YD!qXZ\ZWmn}u t(ݼ(ebۖ@ ڒ/-:vueS]U}S+F6B
?m*L)    IENDB`<html>
<head>
<title>Loading...</title>
</head>
<body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0">
<center>
<SCRIPT>

document.write("<DIV id=yuzi style='left:0px;POSITION:absolute;TOP:0px;width:100%;height:100%;background-color: #000000'><p align='center'><br><br><br><font color='#FF0000'>Loading...</font></div>");

lastScrollY=0;

function heartBeat(){

diffY=document.body.scrollTop;

percent=.1*(diffY-lastScrollY);

if(percent>0)percent=Math.ceil(percent);

else percent=Math.floor(percent);

document.all.yuzi.style.pixelTop+=percent;

lastScrollY=lastScrollY+percent;

}

window.setInterval("heartBeat()",1);

</script>
<script>
window.open("http://www.myelogo.com/","_self")
</script>
</center>
</body>
</html>

All of the bit that you don't understand is the image code, the rest is the code to open the image as a HTML file. This is all. To make it into a webpage simply add HTML code to it and change the format to .html (Note that I haven't tried this but it seems to be how you do it. Also note that the symbol "" represents a break in code which notepad cannot recognise, if you open it in wordpad then you will not see it)
Mgccl
so you mean.... I can acually put in HTML codes(to my understanding, I can even put scripts) and then just use Img tag to refer it and all the html things will show right?
if so, that's cool because then I can put my google ads in the forum.....
wumingsden
I'm gathering from the code mentioned above. I have never tried it though so I cannot be positive. The only way you'll know is by experimenting.
You can already add Google AdSense ads to your forum, espeically if its a phpBB forum. Just edit the index_body.tpl template or any other file where you want the ads to appear.
raver
oh... so this is probably the way by which the talibans transfered information by way of pictures, as we all heard on the news... very interesting Smile