FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who nicked my points!?

DoctorBeaver
My points have suddenly dropped to 58. Sad

I'm had over 100 the other day. I've been posting regularly so they should have increased not decreased.
mathiaus
You loose a point every day and their also reset to 45. This has recently been disabled by Bondings so either he enabled it or its running when it shouldn't be
DoctorBeaver
I know about losing a point every day - but I didn't expect to lose 50 Crying or Very sad

On this subject, I may be moving some time soon and it could take a while for me to get internet access sorted out in the new place. Do we get "points holidays" where our points can be frozen at a given level for a while? I don't want to run the risk of losing my site if I'm off the net for too long; and knowing British Telecom, it could take them quite a while to sort out a new phone line.
n0obie4life
If you have above 45 points, it will be reset to 45 the next day.

No. We don't provide point holidays, just backup your files incase we remove your account, which I doubt we would as we would check your posts again and see if they are of quality, and see if there's any statement stating that you are away for a while Smile.

Still, back it up, I have no guarantees on the above Smile
Bondings
How long won't you be able to come online? 2 months, 3 months or more?

People as active as you really shouldn't be worried about their points actually.
Scorpio
I am sure that after seeing your Regular posts your account certainly wont be disabled by bondings if you are back within, say, a couple of months.

You lose one point a day, so in around 2 months you will be having around -15 i should say. But, I am sure you can get those points back by making a few "Quality Posts".
DoctorBeaver
I may take a short holiday too so I could be away for a couple of months