FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suggestions of new forums, and subforums

Rosanova
Hi,

Since an moderator did answered my past topic with something that I didn't understod clear enough, had I decided to readd following suggestions, with some moderations as I'm not quit new as I was when I added it first. So if you're a moderator and this isn't in right place now, could you please move it into right and then notify me by PM as I really do mean serious what I suggest.

I've now been into several of forums, and found the most of them too far out of sight, and I'll suggest that some of them might has to be split up to subcatagories or subforums, as that would be easier to browse them and then further prevent double adds.

I've been worked by phpbb by myselfs for a while now, and found it as them most and best proff bbs to work with, and it really do the competition through the most commercial bbs, so if you need help with reconctruction would I take the oppotunity to help you to move arround adds as temporay freelance moderator. That would either help myself further to learn to admin an great working forum site, but that is only an personaly thing, that I wouldn't blame you with but I had to mention it..Smile

Again, keep on your good working. I really love this place..Smile

Cheers!

"As I'm still new at freehost aren't I sure if I ad following suggestion at right place, but I hope then that some moderator would be able to move in to right forum.

My suggestion is as follow.

As I'm danish and I'm helping my girlfriend who is swedish to design and build her homepage here at frihost, and then following that there isn't services like this in our contries, and therefor would there be an great potential to spread the words for frihost here, would my request be if there would be any possibilities for an trial period to start an Danish and an Swedish topic under the other languages forum, to see if there might be an intersting to these to join discussion in these languages.

I hope that you would like my idea, as you always could remove them again if it doesn't succeed.

I'm looking much foreward to start to try to me hosted here, and I really hope that it is what I'm expecting me.

So keep on good working for free webspaces!"
Animal
Rosanova wrote:
...and I'll suggest that some of them might has to be split up to subcatagories or subforums, as that would be easier to browse them and then further prevent double adds.

... my request be if there would be any possibilities for an trial period to start an Danish and an Swedish topic under the other languages forum, to see if there might be an intersting to these to join discussion in these languages.

You have obviously not read Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING! - it's a sticky at the top of this forum.

Things you MUST not SUGGEST wrote:
A list of things you shouldn't suggest (because we will never add them anyway):
1) Adding subforums to this forum.
2) Adding other language forums. It's more than enough for now and I won't add new ones.

The fact we don't add this is not a lack of ability - I'm sure Bondings would have no problem moving forums or adding some. He just doesn't want to.

Please don't suggest the same thing again, because this is the second time you've been told that the suggestion wouldn't be added.

-close-