FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[GameUnleashed]Play games online

vignesh_natraj
visit Game Unleashed and play free games online.
if there are any bugs please post it.
Squeeky
Code:
Warning: mysql_select_db(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 66

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 66

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/vigneshn/public_html/_database.php on line 46
Sorry, but there is a problem with our scripts!

That is all that came up for me!!

Ummm.....what can i say...great testing!!!! Wink Confused
vignesh_natraj
sorry MySQL problem its now OK.
still some more problems to be sorted out.will done within this week.
thanks.
joshua_erceg
Wow - I like the layout & colors you have used.
Really neat & tidy Smile
The site is easy to navigate Very Happy
hellrahul
Hey When I opened the site it showed

Code:
Warning: include(www.thegameunleashed.be/plugins/site/themes/awesome/index.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/virtuals/thegameunleashed.be/www/index.php on line 52

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'www.thegameunleashed.be/plugins/site/themes/awesome/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /data/web/virtuals/thegameunleashed.be/www/index.php on line 52

I use Firebox
Scorpio
Quote:
Warning: include(www.thegameunleashed.be/plugins/site/themes/awesome/index.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/web/virtuals/thegameunleashed.be/www/index.php on line 52

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'www.thegameunleashed.be/plugins/site/themes/awesome/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /data/web/virtuals/thegameunleashed.be/www/index.php on line 52

Same here Vignesh...

Correct it sooon.
salman_500
scorpio wrote:
Quote:

Same here Vignesh...

Correct it sooon.

same for me.... cant get to the site....
vignesh_natraj
you can go here http://gamingonline.mobstop.com/ there is a problem with the script and the server so i moved to another host.
salman_500
hey nice layout.,... simple and attractive..

also i like the play credit thing on ur site.... nice technology.... wher u get it frm?
vignesh_natraj
the site is now back please visit my site and post any problems you face